PDA

View Full Version : Southwest Safety Rap

K.Whyjelly
2nd Apr 2009, 12:16
Latest news videos, news clips, breaking news reports and current affairs footage - News Nows, News Features, Celebrity Video, Weird Stuff - Telegraph - Telegraph (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newsvideo/?bcpid=4464161001&bclid=0&bctid=16920289001)

I found this very amusing and it would probably only work in the USA..............unless you guys think otherwise!!!

p.s takes a while to load but is worth the wait.

ozangel
3rd Apr 2009, 10:56
I think its fantastic and appropriately timed...

He engaged his passengers and distracted them at a time where most might be clock watching.

That said, if passengers were still boarding the aircraft, it would just hinder the process.

The demo should be as close to script as possible - he could have script read the most boring of boring demo PAs but following a performance like that prior to the demo, I doubt that anyone didn't pay full attention.

Big believer in appropriately timed 'entertaining' PAs to engage/distract - so long as its not done during a safety demo and appropriate for your pax.

raffele
3rd Apr 2009, 16:54
Hear hear!

My friend showed me this about three weeks ago - still makes us laugh!

As always, there is a time and a place. And in this instance it appears to have been perfectly timed and well placed :D

Abusing_the_sky
15th Apr 2009, 17:27
TightSlotWithMorals, if i were you, I'd change my user name asap...
That's if you want to live a life with Pprune.... Just a thought:ok:

BladePilot
15th Apr 2009, 19:10
Flown with good old Southwest a few times and never been disappointed by their crews, excellent.

Somehow I don't think it would be quite the same sung in Polish on an FR flight!:eek:

michaelflynn61
16th Apr 2009, 18:13
That Is Brilliant!!!!!!!!!