PDA

View Full Version : JAA PPL to Philippines PPL

L'aviateur
2nd Apr 2009, 10:12
I've been trying to gain as much information as possible about converting my license to a Philippines PPL, and realise it's not the easiest process, but have found some information at General & Sport Aviation in a Far East Tropical Paradise (http://www.philippine-aviation.com/ppl-conversion.html)

If anyone has any experience, can they say how long it takes to process, some information one the 'Checkride' and how long it takes to be issued a license?

I see that it's necessary to do a radio exam, does anyone know where I can download a manual similar to CAP413 relating to Philippines RT?

Do you have to take an Air Law exam? Again is their a question/answer database or a book that can be purchased for this?

I'll be with my wife in Cebu in June and July and am hoping to complete the conversion then and do some hour building in the Philippines later in the year.

Eight Ball
2nd Apr 2009, 12:53
PM me and I'll explain the process of converting your license to a Philippine PPL.
You are right, it is not the easiest but see me when you come to Manila.

Cheers

nmagday
4th Sep 2012, 02:02
would you know what to expect on the radio exams. Im actually doing it tomorrow. I was asking the personel at NTC they can't even give me references. It will be a great if you can give me info. I on the process on converting my JAA to Philippine license.