PDA

View Full Version : new way to get a job

fishtank
13th Nov 2000, 20:54
If you haven't already seen it, there's a great new website where you can find 1000's of jobs in aviation. They are listed by type, employer, and agency and there are all types of aviation positions throughout the world!

You can even apply on-line -

Does anyone know about any GOOD job sites out there apart from and ?

Good luck and have a look"!

sorry Fishtank...contact us at PPRuNe HQ if you want to advertise

[This message has been edited by Hamrah (edited 17 November 2000).]

DeltaTango
14th Nov 2000, 02:19
same applies here

:) DT :)

[This message has been edited by Hamrah (edited 17 November 2000).]

mriya225
14th Nov 2000, 02:34
fishtank,

I have nothing against you, but stop me when this starts to sound familiar:

posted 27 October 2000 12:54 - Engineers & Technicians

PPRuNe Dispatcher
Chief Pilot

From the PPRuNe Rules, Policies and Disclaimers (which everyone agrees to when they register) :
"Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this BB."

The only advertising allowed on PPRuNe are the animated graphics at the top of each page. These pay for the bandwidth and equipment used to run PPRuNe.

Both the aviationjobsearch and GE Capital websites already have eye-catching animated graphics, and if the owners of these websites would like more exposure, they only have to email [email protected]

---

PPRuNe Dispatcher

If I were you I'd kill the thread before they have to, you don't want to wear out your welcome, fishtank.

------------------
Un diva très doué.

[This message has been edited by mriya225 (edited 13 November 2000).]

Flintstone
17th Nov 2000, 01:35
mriya is right Fishtank.

Danny has just posted a thread in which he explains that, once again, he is having to dig deep into his own pockets as a result of PPRuNe's popularity.

How about removing the free advertising, especially as these sites have been mentioned before?