View Full Version : Stage 2 Revision

Jambe
30th Mar 2009, 14:09
I've just received the book ' From the Ground Up' after much delay. I'm having my stage 2 in a little over 2 weeks (my revision info haven't arrived yet). I guess I can't get through the book within this time, Can anyone tell me which Chapters/Section are the must read!! and ones which are revise if you got time!

Also, what are the things I should pay particular attention to for the day. I'm getting quite nervous already!! :confused:

Much appreciated.

Flying Fat Angelo
31st Mar 2009, 01:53
hi jambe,
i'm sorry i can't help with any of your questions - but i'm wondering if you can help answer one of mine! i recently got an email saying i was "short listed" for stage 2 interview. the lovely guys at CX recruitment said they would call me with dates and details, but i haven't yet heard anything and it's been 2 weeks... i'm wondering if you can please tell me how long it took for you to hear back after stage 1? and how long for them to send you the materials?
sorry again that i can't answer your questions, but hopefully we can help each other out along the way! best of luck for your revision and the coming interview... :ok: i'd be happy to help with some study sessions, but i haven't even got the materials yet!:confused:

Jambe
31st Mar 2009, 21:12
it was about a week after stage 1 cx phoned me and gave me a date. but it took me another week to confirm a date as I couldn't make the first proposed date. they haven't send the info to me yet as they only send them 2 weeks in advance of the interview date. She said she send them out via e-mail so everyone should receive at the same time.

hope this helps.

Jambe
1st Apr 2009, 18:59
Thanks Flubbachanny - I hope its just the cx fleet, as i'm already struggling with that !!:confused: I'll try to go thru as much as possible

From looking in other posts you seems to be selected onto the cadet scheme now, if you r well done, your post has been great help to many ppl so far. let us know how you get on.

Jambe
6th Apr 2009, 14:48
Can anyone tell me what the format of the Job Knowledge test is, is it long answers/multiple choice etc and if there are any calculation involved? Thanks

pomiya
10th Apr 2009, 16:14
well actually there are plenty of info here in this forum. u may use search function. :ok:
from my understanding the JKT has 50 multiple choice questions. btw when is your 2nd stage interview? mine is on 15th