PDA

View Full Version : Best Flying school in sydney Australia

goldfishdubai
30th Mar 2009, 06:44
Hi, If anyone can recommend a flying school is sydney that i can receive the best training for ppl/cpl/ir/me/mcc/atpl.

thanx

Hakeem
30th Mar 2009, 13:59
Hey......
I have applied for my course in Melbourne......
If I'm not wrong i heard that weather in Sydney is quite bad......
So getting flying become a difficult task.....
Anyway if you really need a school in Sydney,
Then i can suggest you,
1. Sydney flight training
2. Basair
Personally i fell these are good....
You have to check about it before proceeding:ok:.....

daviojk
31st Mar 2009, 07:35
Have a look in the Dunnunda GA section. There is quite a lot of advice there on sydney flying schools

I have a FAA PPL, and am converting to an Australian one. I had a look at a a few schools at Bankstown. Personnally I am going to use Curtis Aviation at Camden (which is another 15 minutes further out of Sydney than Bankstown). They were very well informed about the conversion and have a variety of airplanes (well maintained & tidy) to learn in. They have quite a good website.

having never lived in Melbourne I cant comment on the weather, but I think Sydney would be just fine. Most days here are clear blue skies :)

Hope that helps, but you may want to post your question in the dunnunda section, but would recommend that you do your research.

G'Luck

GA715
31st Mar 2009, 07:55
Your entitled to your opinion, but what makes you feel and suggest Basair and sydney flight training? :=

I am quite curious.. :hmm:

Do you have any experience with these organisations or are you just going by their marketing / website? :ugh:

Anyways goldfishdubai I cannot tell you which school is the best in Sydney but I can tell you the schools that you should avoid. Aerospace aviation, basair, sydney flight training centre & any school that asks for upfront payment of fees.

I do not wish to go into details about each individual schools and their problems but a simple search on the forum will reveal all. :E

GA 715

Hakeem
31st Mar 2009, 18:21
You are right I've just gone through the website but??????????
Though i didn't ask him to go straight away......
Check out my post again........
I'm not such a person to spoil someone.........

Anyway what do you think about TRISTAR AVIATION - Melbourne?

DWC182
1st Apr 2009, 02:23
Give Curtis Aviation a call at Camden they have a website well worth checking them out

hemant
18th Jul 2016, 10:30
Can any one recommend me some good flying schools in Australia. I am from India and I wanna start training as early as possible.