PDA

View Full Version : Last Chance For Airline Memorabilia Cheaply.........

lame
13th Oct 2001, 02:06
I have had recently in auctions a lot of Airline/Aviation memorabilia, collected over a lifetime in the Industry.

I still had quite a lot of postcards and stickers left, and was tempted to just throw them out. However Ebay had a free listing day on Thursday, ONLY reason it was financially possible to list them again. ALL are there now one last time, some very rare ones, ALL for only $A2 (or a little over $US1).

With all the drama of scanning and listing them, now ones that do sell having to package and post them Worldwide, it is NOT really worth it in financial terms, however I truly believe that many PPRuNers Worldwide would love these things, especially at these prices?

Moderators, lock this if you must, but IF you delete it you will be denying PPRuNers a chance to know of this super cheap memorabilia? YES it is definitely the last time, I will have none left anyway, what doesn't go this time will be disposed of...

You should be able to access it from any Ebay site Worldwide.

Best regards,

"lame"

Wasn't it "the last time" the last time lame?

I am letting this stay without the link - and I am locking it. But you know the rules. No advertising!

PPRuNe Pop
Administrator
[email protected]

[ 15 October 2001: Message edited by: PPRuNe Pop ]