PDA

View Full Version : SINGLES NIGHT 27 APR

Marchgale
25th Apr 2000, 12:17
Well it's almost upon us!

Thursday 27th April - Punch & Judy, Covent Garden - 8.00 p.m.

There's at least three in my group - is anyone else coming?

What_does_this_button_do?
25th Apr 2000, 13:13
No, it's the way we walk!

Boom boom!

------------------
Capt IF Snailtrails, gawd bless 'im!
Slurp coffee and fire up PC....PPRUNE time!
Filth/garbage/sex...*post*...*post*...*post*

The Guvnor
25th Apr 2000, 16:26
I'm game (and desperate :) )... where exactly is the Punch & Judy???

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

Marchgale
25th Apr 2000, 16:37
Good question! Not exactly sure, but I'm told it's very well known, just ask any passer-by!

ExSimGuy
25th Apr 2000, 16:56
Marchgale,

tried that - standing half-way down Prince Fahad Road in JED, asked nice passer-by-type man wearing white night-shirt and red/white checkered tea-towell on head where was Punch & Judy - he looked confused and just wandered off!

Please post GPS co-ordinates!

VelvetStrokes
25th Apr 2000, 23:59
Since I've arranged a very convenient meeting on that day, I get to be in London.

I'm staying in the Strand, which I'm told is not too far away.

Apart from gate-crashing groups of strange men in the Punch and Judy, and asking 'are you Prunes' - which may not go down too well. Any chance of some kind of sign.

40degrees
26th Apr 2000, 00:04
The Punch and Judy is very obvious as it has a large balcony, but it also has a basement and a another downstairs bar so would be a good idea to arrange where you are meeting.

To get to the market take the tube to covent garden, exit the station to the right with the masses, you will see a flower stall and the market, turn right and walk around the market, then look up. You will see the balcony there are normally people juggling, etc. in the foreground. Enter just round the corner.

Hope you all have a great night, it will be busy though so arrange somewhere to meet (the balcony is always good) ;)

The Guvnor
26th Apr 2000, 15:36
OK then - the balcony it is, unless anyone has any better ideas!

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

What_does_this_button_do?
28th Apr 2000, 01:12
I would like to thank the pillock who installed a hands free car kit into my car this morning and left me stranded in Birmingham with an electrical failure caused by a live lose wire hitting an earth point.

Thus, I have managed to miss a doo that I started to organise with Biggle Flies Undone.

Thanks a million mate!

Hope all enjoyed themseleves! See you at the Ash!

------------------
Capt IF Snailtrails, gawd bless 'im!
Slurp coffee and fire up PC....PPRUNE time!
Filth/garbage/sex...*post*...*post*...*post*

Biggles Flies Undone
28th Apr 2000, 13:06
It was a small but high quality gathering.

Velvet Strokes - thanks for coming.

The rest of you girls that gave it loads of verbal but didn't show - shame on you.

Now where did I put my sore head this morning......... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/confused.gif

VelvetStrokes
28th Apr 2000, 18:56
Missed you buttons - wondered where you were. Now I have to wait until the Ash bash to meet you.

BFU

It was fun wasn't it - I really glad I came too.

Got to put faces to names

------------------
Stroke me and I purr rrrrrr

Speedjeans
28th Apr 2000, 23:48
So where were all the Honney Bunnys!
Seven blokes only one chick, hope the are more chicks coming to the Ash Bash otherwise your going to have 120 very boring pilots talking about the only thing most of them know bugger all about!
Good point well made.
SJ's ;)

------------------
Catch you on the flip side!

tracy
29th Apr 2000, 16:10
ouch! i feel alluded to. schedule changes made it impossible to be there, i was in LAX! :) hope you had a nice tipple despite the lack of numbers!

tracy
29th Apr 2000, 17:03
er, i meant to end with "from one of the Honey Bunnies"