PDA

View Full Version : PPRuNe Membership Packs?

kbf1
5th Nov 2000, 15:46
Danny,

What is happening with the membership packs you mentioned a few weeks ago? Are we likely to see them any time soon?

Slasher
6th Nov 2000, 07:07
Huh?

Membership Pack?

I didnt here anything about a Membership Pack!

Will it include a box of condoms and a 6-pack?

:)

kbf1
6th Nov 2000, 16:38
TM thanks, will keep an eye out.

The pertinent question is does she care? or more to the point, what business is it of yours? TTFN

kbf1
7th Nov 2000, 01:51
TM,

I am glad to see that you have deleted the post. I have a sense of humour and will banter with you as much as anyone else on Mil Pilots, but please understand that passing comments on the forum about my marriage is personal and out of order.

Thank you for at least having the decency to delete the post (I mean that). Lets let it drop here and remain on friendly (if not banterous) terms eh?

gaunty
7th Nov 2000, 08:10
Slasher
Will the use of a PPRuNe condom prevent you impprunating your current partner. Or will they just go to sleep out of sheer boredom. :)

Danny would need to get the legals right lest he unwittngly become a partner in a paternity suit.

Eh... Eh... my firstborn was delivered firmly clutching one of those "control devices".

Velvet
7th Nov 2000, 18:09
The packs, I understand, kbf1 are in progress - believe they will be available from the Gatbash onwards

[This message has been edited by Velvet (edited 07 November 2000).]

The Mistress
7th Nov 2000, 22:53
kb - If that's the way you want it fine, but I think then the answer to your earlier question has to be "NO" you can't have a pair of my used knickers to sniff :)