PDA

View Full Version : SINCERE GOOD WISHES FOR CHRISTMAS AND THE NEW YEAR

InFinRetirement
19th Dec 2000, 13:42
With only a few days to go before we all think more about our families, our children and our grandchildren than we will of PPRuNe I wanted to say this if I may:

Please accept my best wishes to each and every PPRuNe for a Very Happy Christmas, and may all that you wish for in 2001 come to you.

I specially hope that 2001 will be the start of a new life for some wannabes. It will certainly be a year that will take on new significance for them.

I also wanted to thank all those who have given their support to the efforts we have made to entertain you this past year. It has been as much a pleasure for us seeing everyone enjoying it as it has been organising it. I know Stan Sted agrees with that. And, of course, we must not forget the brilliant efforts that Stan made with The Ash bash.

He and I will start organising the May Bash very soon into the New Year, one that will include a plan for seminars for wannabes from as many angles of aviation as we can manage, including all three armed services. The evening will for sure, be another bash to remember.

I intend to take great strides for the PPRuNe Fund in 2001. There are great plans in hand for raising more money. We will too! In the meantime, if you feel that you want to follow those who have already made some most generous contributions, we will be most pleased to receive them. I will remind you again next month! ;)

So, as the song goes. "Have yourselves a Merry little Christmas". And thanks again.

IFR

Snigs
20th Dec 2000, 01:13
To In F'in, and all of the PPRuNe Crew, I'd like to use this thread to extend my heartfelt thanks and best wishes for Christmas to you all. Thanks for working so hard for us in 2000, I hope I can give something back in 2001. :)

To everyone else who knows me as well, cheers, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all.

Snigs

Flypuppy
20th Dec 2000, 02:11
Too all of you out there in PPRuNeland all the very best wishes of the season.

I hope that the magic of the season brings all something wonderful. Oh and dont get too plastered. :)

DarrenMoore
24th Dec 2000, 14:26
Merry Christmas and all the best for the new year to all PPRuNers and your families.

Rgds,
Darren

------------------
Success=Work=Success!

[This message has been edited by DarrenMoore (edited 24 December 2000).]