PDA

View Full Version : Aviation Degree

maverick2872
24th Mar 2009, 19:26
hello friends, can anyone suggest me a college for a proffesional pilot degree course? erau is toooo expensive, i wish i could afford it,does anyone know any cheap and decent colleges in US? thanks for helping

fernytickles
24th Mar 2009, 22:42
UND has a very good reputation. And lots of others I can't think of right now. Have you tried a google search?

viraj.abinitio
25th Mar 2009, 22:45
i am planning to join middle Georgia college in Eastman Georgia , please let me know it worth to take program from this college. I intend to take 2 year associate degree program.

Further details are mention in link below.

Middle Georgia College Aviation Campus - Flight Airplane Two Year Degree (http://www.mgc.edu/aviation/flight/airplane/2yr.cfm)

maverick2872
27th Mar 2009, 20:37
i have, and the results were endless, its very difficult to find out about fees, course duration and visa requirements with just one email id provided on the webpage (i'm an international student)

ea340
27th Mar 2009, 20:50
Try the Unversity of Western Ontario in London Ontario Canada. London Ontario is home of Diamond Aircraft in North America. Very good program. With new connversion rules obtaining FAA certificates very easy.

maverick2872
27th Mar 2009, 21:13
wilco thanks!!!!