PDA

View Full Version : Broken thread -- "Hotmail & Yahoo email addresses"

Self Loading Freight
4th Nov 2000, 17:33
Er, says it all really. Getting 'not found' from the mighty Pprune cyberbrain when I try and click on that thread in Aircrew Notices.

R

Capt PPRuNe
4th Nov 2000, 19:27
Uh? I just tried it and it works OK. Try again and report back here please.

------------------
Capt PPRuNe
aka Danny Fyne
The Professional Pilots RUmour NEtwork

PPRuNe Towers
4th Nov 2000, 21:24
I dunno, one nice message to the boss seems all it takes to get instant personal answers.

Try not to get used to it SLF, Danny's very jetlagged at the moment and still wearing his electric hat to try and keep the demonic voices at bay.

Normal service will, I assure you, return soon.

------------------
Regards from the Towers

[email protected]

Self Loading Freight
4th Nov 2000, 23:44
It's bloody scary, that's what it is... I blame leakage through the oil seals in the chemtrails apparatus.

But whatever, it's working now. In case it's of interest, I go the old 404 message for a couple of days before posting the whinge -- I let it go for a bit on the grounds that something somewhere would probably get bored and drop a lock.

R

Sensible
5th Nov 2000, 00:34
It's ok SLF the Capt is playing games with you, I tried pages 1, 2 & 3 this morning and they were definitely 'page unavailable' then!

Captain Airclues
5th Nov 2000, 01:53
Could it have anything to do with the fact that the vast majority of the thread was written in April?

Airclues

CargoRat2
5th Nov 2000, 06:26
Same problem about 0800Z

------------------
rgds Rat

PPRuNe Dispatcher
5th Nov 2000, 16:59
There was a problem with that particular thread. It was fixed at approx. 15:00 on Nov 4th.

--PPRuNe Dispatcher

[This message has been edited by PPRuNe Dispatcher (edited 05 November 2000).]