PDA

View Full Version : Anyone apply for a placement at NATS for next year?

Dominic Nortney
23rd Mar 2009, 16:45
Hi all,

I am interested in applying at NATS post uni in an attempt of eventually becoming an ATCO.

However I applied late last year for an "Industrial Placement" position in data analysis at NATS.

I have just heard back and have been invited to an assessment day. Has anyone else here had the same idea for a 3rd year placement? Or if someone may have been through this process before, could they shed any light please.

Cheers Dom

pumuckl
23rd Mar 2009, 19:22
I suggest you have a look in the ATC forum, not in the Wannabe Pilot forum if you want to be an ATCO. There is plenty of info on the NATS application process itself there, especially in this thread: NATS Interview Process (http://www.pprune.org/atc-issues/265195-nats-interview-process.html) Someone might be able to help with any other questions you may have (unless I understood your question wrong and you really want to be a pilot?).

Regards
p. :ok:

Dominic Nortney
24th Mar 2009, 09:32
Thanks p.

I didnt know where to post it as the industrial placement position is for an IPS Analyst post. As it wasn't for an actual ATCO related position I didn't know where to place it.

Cheers Dom

pumuckl
25th Mar 2009, 08:39
Ah ok, I guess I wasn't quite sure what exactly you were wanting to apply for, but if it is within NATS, chances are that someone in the ATC forum will know more about it. Good luck.

Cheers
p.:ok: