PDA

View Full Version : Bahrain Air

unagi
22nd Mar 2009, 17:44
Hi there,
just got the invitation for Bahrain Air recruitment day in Romania... I've been searching the internet and can't find anything on the working conditions, bahrain's cabin crew...anything.

So, anyone, pleas tell me-how's working for them?
do I get accomodation the same way as emirates, qatar provide?

Kanoknuahaha
23rd Mar 2009, 06:59
All the airlines in the region usually provide accomodation like everyone else, but since this looks like a Low-cost outfit...they might not! I have no info's about this company yet, i do have some friends working in Bahrain and i will ask them to look around.
Can you tell me if you applied directly on the site or through an agency ( which agency ?) .
Thanks,
K.

unagi
23rd Mar 2009, 09:11
I sent them documents by email (from the website),got informet they forwarded them to romanian recruitment agency. it was on thursday.yesterday i got invitation for the final recruitment day in romania...on 25th. I mean, im cool with fast recruitments but my red light is on.
And they refused to send me their information pack so still i know nothing. id like to have any idea what the company is like to work in.
to get there on time i have to leave today so i've been thinkin and thinkin...

chomelodie
30th Mar 2009, 01:16
my friend is working for them.

It is a low cost carrier and they only do turnarounds, they don't provide any company transport or accomodation but they do provide allowances for them.

flyerprincess
22nd Mar 2010, 08:53
I noticed there isnt a thread on this fairly new airline. I'm interested in applying but would like to know if accomodation is provided or if you have to cover your own rental costs.
Anyone who is working for them or has any information on the career benefits I'd be really grateful thanks!

21-Lancer
31st Aug 2010, 22:33
Can you detail your experiece with this agency? Or can you provide the agency name please?

Regards!