PDA

View Full Version : Contract Salaries

Kittycat
22nd Mar 2009, 16:51
Hi All
Can somebody perhaps tell what is the going salary rates at some of the contract companies like Solenta, ET, Naturelink etc. Just an estimate for a captain and FO will be much appreciated. (and maybe also the typical roster of time on and off)
I did a search, but only found lots of old figures and updates.
Thanks a mil! ;)

Putcodrvr
23rd Mar 2009, 11:39
It depends on type of aircraft and experience. $2K to $3K for FO and $3,5K for FO/Jnr Capt to $5K with type experience as required by the client.

Gooneybird
24th Mar 2009, 21:29
Actually a bit more than that these days with the right company but not a lot more.

You can comfortably make more working in a Mc Donalds in a western country than you can as an F/O in some contract companies.

There are some good salaries to be had, if money is your main concern then shop around, assuming as the previous poster said, that you have hours and hours on the right type.

Times right now are pretty lean so not much leverage to be had over salaries. Sometimes I wish I'd worked harder at school to be honest.

Kittycat
25th Mar 2009, 10:31
Gooneybird :) I think a lot of people wish they worked harder in school, but wont admit it! :ugh:
Do you know if Solenta/Naturelink or any of those guys are looking for experienced type-rated pilots? Suppose I should call them...

Gooneybird
25th Mar 2009, 11:12
Kittycat, yes calling them or applying online will be the only way to know for sure.

Good luck :)

atpcliff
30th Mar 2009, 15:57
Hi!

I am getting $5.5/month in NBO for -9 FO. Capt's are $8.0.

cliff
NBO

maxrated
1st Apr 2009, 12:38
Unconfirmed reports that NAC contracts is paying captains ( BE20 /1900) up to 350 U$ per day on contract, nice work if you can get it but crew must be "United Nations" qualified, and be prepared to work in Kabul.

Kittycat
1st Apr 2009, 18:00
Thanks for all the feedback! I would also like to know whats the Requirements for the Kabul contract. Can anybody confirm the USD350?

big buddah
3rd Apr 2009, 09:53
Sounds about right.
But unless you really know what the contract is all about, I would seriously forget about chasing the dollar signs. There is more to it than that.
Plus you only get paid for your 6 weeks on and nothing off. So it's nothing flash in the end for all the risk?

BB

Putcodrvr
3rd Apr 2009, 14:41
If you get $350 pd for 2 Months on and 1 Off, it relates to $7k pm over a 3 month period.
Not too shabby and could pay some bills and buy the kids cell phone time?

Gooneybird
3rd Apr 2009, 15:40
I think it's 6 weeks on and 6 weeks off.

johnnybgoode
17th Apr 2009, 17:19
i believe it is 6 on, 6 off $350 /day. for a capt you must have 3000TT and 500 on type. i could be wrong about time on type. as for being UN approved, that is not really an issue at all.

Habari
18th Apr 2009, 02:28
The UN lays down minimum requirements for contractors supplying aircraft and crew.
Total time, and time on type for both captains and FOs are stipulated for each type of A/C on the contract application process.