PDA

View Full Version : Well done and thanks to PPRuNe Towers

TPuk
27th Oct 2000, 21:52
Many thanks to PPRuNe Towers and First Officer A. Simpson for their hospitality in allowing me the jump seat for todays STN-PMI-STN.

I can't possibly post here without mentioning the First Officer's beautiful landing into PMI this sunny afternoon. Without doubt the softest touch down I've ever felt!

Typically, the weather wasn't so good back at STN - but still, from all accounts, that auto-landing was one of the smoothest in a very long time!

Many thanks also to the three lovely cabin crew for spending the time showing me what you do.

Finally a big thank you to anyone else who has looked after me around around Enterprise House this week.

I've had a valuable week with lots of fun along the way!

TPuk

PPRuNe Towers
27th Oct 2000, 23:16
Glad you enjoyed yourself so much TPuk.

Errrr, ummmm, any chance of rephrasing that sentence about the cabin crew??

Apart from that you are an absolute credit to all wannabees and always very welcome on the flightdeck.

------------------
Regards from the Towers

[email protected]

Buzzoff
28th Oct 2000, 04:26
Which is precisely what the whole crew said about Tpuk when he J/Sed with 'buzz'

TPuk
28th Oct 2000, 15:18
TPuk blushes!

But thank you for your kind words.

[This message has been edited by TPuk (edited 28 October 2000).]

Robbo2Alpha
29th Oct 2000, 22:18
Now I know where TPuk get his name - puke!

Calm down guys, only joking :)

One thing though TPukie, you forgot to thank Tower's mother, his dog, his cat... :)

Joking apart, its great to see such good manners from the future participants of aviation, hope it rubs off on some others!

[This message has been edited by Robbo2Alpha (edited 29 October 2000).]

traveler
2nd Nov 2000, 16:21
Oké, now I'm getting curious about that lovely cabin crew.