PDA

View Full Version : MCC Rating 737

Alltheway
18th Mar 2009, 19:22
Hi all,

Just finishing my MCC at European SkyBus Ltd in Bournemouth. Having nothing but good comments and would Highly recommend. 737 200 Sim is non EFIS so you actually fly all procedures and Drill's. Full motion SIM that can't be beat on price. Instructors, Ground School and Briefings all fantastic.

potkettleblack
18th Mar 2009, 19:51
This is getting a bit silly now isn't it. Each month we get these postings all praising how great their MCC is. If you think it is doing anything for their credibility then think again. Do they ask you to come onto pprune and post? Answers on a postcard.

will fly for food 06
18th Mar 2009, 21:46
I didnt get asked to tell people on Pprune how good the course was. A great two weeks and would love to do it again.

ford cortina
18th Mar 2009, 21:51
Just to point out that a MCC is NOT a rating, it is a tick in the box. And as for flying a 737-200, well I am sure you enjoyed it, I preferred the Tristar, however it did not help me with learning to fly a jet, only in basic CRM. I learnt how to fly a jet during my type rating and every day I fly.
Still bit of fun, enjoy

maxdrypower
18th Mar 2009, 22:30
So the rumours of a free hour or so for positive publicity are hugely exaggerated then ???

ford cortina
19th Mar 2009, 08:10
Thinking on.....if you are really interested in doing a MCC on the cheap, try these guys.....
Airline Pilots Video Arcade Game from Sega Amusements USA (http://www.segaarcade.com/archive/airlinepilots.aspx)

Only bring a bag of pound coins:ok:

will fly for food 06
19th Mar 2009, 09:34
Got free hours without having to advertise.