View Full Version : Thanks to the guys at Eurofly

ADFS
18th Mar 2009, 16:39
Ciao, my italian is inexistent but I know english is understood by you all.
I have been flying for Eurofly on the 330 as a contract pilot since last November but it ends next April 15th even though I was hired for a year, renewable. I understand there are too many Italian pilots out of work and that is why we are getting prematurely laid off.
During these months I´ve met many very competent italian pilots, most of them even learned to fly in Texas where I am from. I want to thank them all for great moments during the many long-haul flights and hope we all find that permanent happiness we have worked so hard for.
Thanks to all the cockpit guys, guys and girls in the cabin and mechanics, the staff at hangar 4. Ducati rules but Stoner better not lose sight of Hayden, he is a hurricane with a Force 10 machine :D

Giggey
18th Mar 2009, 18:02
Very sorry to hear that but unfortunately that's the way things are going on now.

Thank to you too for your support even if we don't know each other.

Just think how many guys have been left on ground being Italians theirself

I hope you'll find the way WE ARE all looking at

Ciao e grazie

vipero
19th Mar 2009, 09:00
ADFS, turn to Superbike. Much more fun there.
Wish you all the best (I'm not from EEZ, don't start clueing who I could be ;)

ADFS
19th Mar 2009, 16:22
Yessir, superbike!!
BEN SPIES

another fast fast Texan !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
biaggi/haga look outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt:ouch:

vipero
19th Mar 2009, 16:52
"another fast fast texan"... who are the others?? aaahhh you mean Texas Tornado! He was, but now he turned to be a "venticello" ;)

Just kidding bud, I love all of those great drivers.

p.s. "venticello" stands for light wind in ancient roman slang :)

digio320
19th Mar 2009, 20:30
Imparare un po d'italiano non se ne parla vero?:cool:

vipero
20th Mar 2009, 08:02
digio,
'gna poi fà eh? a uno che viene e te saluta cortesemente, ringrazia e se ne va che je voi dì?
mica è corpa sua se parla l'unica lingua che conosce, e cò la quale pò lavorà pure all'estero.
sii bbono sù, e fatte 'na camomilla.

ADFS
20th Mar 2009, 08:10
vipero, i dont understand your post, thanx, you are the fine example that reverts to italian in a post where i specifically just wanted to salute the companions i will no longer fly with...y perdon, pero no es cuestion de falta de conocimientos linguisiticos, puesto que hablo 4 idiomas, desgraciadamente no incluye el italiano......y tu ???:ok:

ADFS
20th Mar 2009, 08:12
pardon me Vipero, the above message was for digio320...
would you mind translating his message ??

marcoBCN
20th Mar 2009, 11:16
ADFS eres de Barcelona?
Digio, traduco io:} non si tratta di mancanza di conoscenze linguistiche, dato che parla 4 lingue, ma purtroppo non l'italiano

vipero
20th Mar 2009, 14:45
yo hablo 4 idiomas tambien: primero romano, despues italiano, italianol (es un espanol inventado muy utile para hablar con la gente de cuba y mexico) y un poquito de ingles. :ok:

EAM
20th Mar 2009, 15:01
ey ragazzi il forum spagnolo e soppra die questo forum :D

digio, hai ragione, si puo imparare un puo italiano, ma 90% del piloti italiani possono anche imparare un puo di inglese.

Farewell ADFS, dont know you, but enjoing italian life like you. For me the end will come in may and I already miss it.

digio320
22nd Mar 2009, 21:05
dai Pablo non ti preocuppe che un contratto te lo rifanno........

ADFS
26th Mar 2009, 09:48
digio320, how about in english ?
:ok: