PDA

View Full Version : Allied Air Nigeria

Tilex
18th Mar 2009, 11:36
Hi you all.

Has anyone anything to say abou this company? Any information at all would be great!:ok:

Thanks.

RICCARDOVOLANTE
18th Mar 2009, 12:49
I am just now in contact with them .It is a Scam.
I already sent an e mail to the proper company which is a cargo company to make sure that they are aware of that.
They are using the same D/O name that they have their web site the real one.
Allied Air | Global Home | Working together, Reaching Further (http://www.alliedaircargo.com)
R.V.

Kitoro Kid
20th Mar 2009, 14:39
I think you should check them out further.... Allied air has a fleet on B727-200F's that fly in Nigeria for Central Bank , and 2 aircraft working full time on behalf of DHL Aviation , no scam?
They also work with a UK company and have a wet leased MD11F operating to Lagos from Europe , alot of the crew are ex Das guys , and a good bunch?

Have not dealt with them for a long time now , but would not think they are a scam if they can maintain a daily DHL contract ?

BBJGuy
20th Mar 2009, 14:50
Hi guys,,, yah, I'm wondering about Allied Air also. The only info I can find is that they're flying 722Fs. As I've got no time on a 72, I'm just wondering if they're picking up any other aircraft?

RICCARDOVOLANTE
20th Mar 2009, 16:54
I received an e mail stating that I have to pay for Visa , Conversion License,Work Permit all in advance.
Now tell me if this is not a scam?
Regards
R.V.

AlternativeProcedure
20th Mar 2009, 17:14
Hey Riccardo,

Allied Air Nigeria do fly 727's but I think you are correct, this sounds like a scam. Fraudsters maybe fronting for Allied Air and claiming to be recruiters. Nobody should pay any money in advance, you're just gonna loose your money. I'm not sure if Allied Air Nigeria are aware of fraudsters using their name in this manner. Beware!!!

AP