View Full Version : New CEO for Gulfair

tmax
17th Mar 2009, 23:18
HA is back BN is packing!!! A is for Ali! Welcome him back!!HE HE HE!!

ironbutt57
18th Mar 2009, 00:12
That's a bit cryptive...and not necessarily a very "professional" attitude...care to elaborate?

Icarus
18th Mar 2009, 05:22
I am guessing HA refers to an ex-Gulf Air VPO who is currently with Jet Airways and tmax is suggesting that he will be replacing BN the current CEO.

Interesting thought and one that would spurn great debate I am sure.

bus787
18th Mar 2009, 06:59
T Max this just confirms my post on Gulfair B777.

I heard same seems you r right.

back to the FUTURE

Dixons Cider
18th Mar 2009, 07:27
OH - MY - GOD!!!

Nepotism at its best.

Trader
18th Mar 2009, 11:34
...ahhhh...yaaa.......BN has no experience (supposedly) so they hire HA for the post???????????????????????????

wastafarian
18th Mar 2009, 14:02
maybe HA wuz holdin the fire under the mps feet?

iskanmar
18th Mar 2009, 17:15
Any chance to give you back JH?

cantilever
18th Mar 2009, 18:05
If it is true it shows just what a shambolic corrupt mess GF is :rolleyes:

Mephistopheles
18th Mar 2009, 18:27
Trader, firstly don't get me wrong since I am no banner waving supporter of HA but coming from you about his lack of experience;wow that's rich. I guess all your experience as CEO/VPO/COO/Catering Manager/Baggage Handler/ATC Controller/.....the list is endless(I really wish I could remember all the BS you told when you were here.)
On the subject of HA coming back, there is no way on earth.

Trader
18th Mar 2009, 18:30
I don't remember telling anyone anything! Wrong guy methinks.

My only comment was about the 'pots' calling the 'kettle' black since they were all so happy to trash BN about his 'lack' of experience.

wapses
18th Mar 2009, 18:34
Interesting if true that BN is on his way (been rumoured for a very long time).

New CCO joining next month, Willy Boulter ex VAA (via a Russian start-up). If BN hired him he will be a litle disturbed by the CEO's sudden departure.

noflare
17th Apr 2009, 11:02
If the gentleman in question does get back in to GF then its time to give up because things are going backwards...
I doubt there is anyone out there who could change GF whilst all the corruption/nepotism is there.....the guy in question is most definately not the answer.

Good luck...I hope the rumours are wrong...for GF sake! :{

Radar Contact
17th Apr 2009, 11:57
I am sure you can't support your thread by one bit of evidence. Until the moment I am typing these words, Bjorn Naf is in Singapore signing an agreement with SIA engineering.