PDA

View Full Version : Airline business help.

Airflight69
16th Mar 2009, 19:23
Hi guys,
A friend of mine asked me to help her with an essay regarding airlines business, but since i`m far from working for any airline, i need help from some one with more experience in the field. She is looking for things that can affect an airline, positively or negatively, from the following points of view: political; economic; social-cultural; technological; environmental and legal.
If this thread is not appropriate to this forum and needs to be moved or removed, mods are welcome to do so, and i apologize in advance.

Hawk
17th Mar 2009, 05:15
She needs approval from Administration to do research on this Site. She has to provide details of her school/uni project, hypothesis and supervisor. She will need to reference PPRuNe as well as the results of her research, her essay must be potentially available to the Site for publication.

The SSK
17th Mar 2009, 09:00
She should get a very good grasp of the business browsing the Association of European Airlines website AEA - Home (http://www.aea.be).

Unfortunately they did not publish a Yearbook last year, which has everything in one accessible document but by going through press releases, position papers and old yearbooks she will find everything she needs.

aeroground
17th Mar 2009, 11:27
hi how much info do you need, is the essay based on any particular part of the world as all differ sned me email to [email protected] providing not a journalist will assist
rgds
Paul