PDA

View Full Version : Whatever happened to whatever happened to Curl Mountains?

I'd rather
20th Sep 2000, 14:11
Where did the thread go?

Fubaar
20th Sep 2000, 14:51
Wouldn’t be surprised if Curl’s current employer asked Danny to remove it. Have to say I was amazed – even allowing for the fact that it was Curl – when he announced who he was working for now. It might give some indication of just how out of touch with reality he is.

Capt PPRuNe
20th Sep 2000, 15:11
I have removed the threads because it was just getting pathetic. I have asked KM to stop posting as he is complaining, rightly, that a few people have been naming him and accusing him here on a public forum and I ask that the rest of you who want to wash dirty linen like this in public either get all the facts together and post them in one go or else take your petty vendettas to private email.

If anyone wants to continue this farce then be prepared to reveal your identity otherwise bite your tongue. I know that KM posted the original threads but that doesn't give anyone the right to make allegations that so far haven't been substantiated. In future if KM wants to start a thread with open questions he will have to bear the consequences of his actions for doing so on open forum.

------------------
Capt PPRuNe
The Professional Pilots RUmour NEtwork