PDA

View Full Version : about Cadetship in China Southern

cx252
13th Mar 2009, 10:18
Hi,

I have heard that China Southern do hire cadets by themselves, where they train their Cadets? Australia or China? which type licenses would I obtain if I graduate? FAA or ACCA please give me some information please.

Many Thanks.

KAG
13th Mar 2009, 15:12
If you do you training in China, you will get a CAAC chinese licence.
If they send you abroad, you will get the licence of the country you train in, and back to China you will do the conversion.
So what does it matter? You will get a chinese CAAC licence anyway.

7500_7700
14th Mar 2009, 15:08
anyone know if they take hk citizen? or can u get an fo position with 250 tt with cpl and multi-ifr?

purple head
15th Mar 2009, 00:53
Many Chinese airlines do cadetships, but they are for Chinese ID card holders only.

mingalababya
15th Mar 2009, 03:40
If you're a HK citizen, then why not try Cathay?

cx252
15th Mar 2009, 08:28
if you only focus on there, once they turn you down, you got nowhere to go.

MaintainYourHeading
15th Mar 2009, 09:15
China Southern trains their cadets in Australia and China. You need to speak read understand and write chinese fluently, almost sure you need to be chinese citizen. if you enter as cadet you need to sign a life long contract. don't know about HK citizens.

ReverseFlight
16th Mar 2009, 12:20
cx252, the only way is to approach the school and find out :

China Southern WA Flying College - Main Page (http://www.cswafc.com.au/)

Let us know how you get on. Good luck.

cx252
16th Mar 2009, 18:43
ReverseFlight,

Any brief details for the requirements and entry details please.

iseul
17th Mar 2009, 09:05
Many Chinese airlines run cadetship programs (i did one) If you speak Chinese just ring them and ask for details and how to apply. You could also search 民航资源网 CARNOC.com Civil Aviation Resource Net of China|民航新闻 资料 民航招聘 民航社区 机场资料库 航班时刻 (http://www.carnoc.com)
I'm pretty sure you need to have a Chinese ID card. I've not met or heard of anyone from HK doing a Cadetship. As another person said try Cathy. What about Dragon? Do they have Cadetships?