PDA

View Full Version : Best Job In Aviation Saving Up For Atpl?

PILOTDAN1992
12th Mar 2009, 16:05
Hi again guys,
Seen as how you all was so helpfull to my other threads i thought i would post another, so here we go :):):)

As i am sure you are all aware that to do your ATPL costs a considerable amount of money. So i was wondering what would be a good job in the aviation industry for saving up to do my ATPL??. Preferably one that pays ok maoney seen as how "like many others" i want to get in the right hand seat as fast as possibe.

Cheers guy's much appreciated :):)

jamie230985
15th Mar 2009, 08:16
BMI apparently look favourably on their future staff holding a position within the company. a few friends that work there used to be Cabin Crew prior to moving into the cockpit. If you work like this you mget to meet the people you need tom impress within the company & you have a good chance to get a decent job after.

Also maybe look into working for your local flying school in the Ops department, sounds stupid but it will get ur costs down & if when u complete your training there are still very few FO jobs out there then you maybe able to work in your school as an instructor.

My advice... get your ATPL's done, they are tough & will take a lot of time & effort. when you have done that get looking at doing your CPL & FI rating & see whether any schools will take you on to instruct, your then getting hours for free & getting some pay to go along with it!!

Keygrip
15th Mar 2009, 13:14
You've already asked this question with a complete thread of "How do I pay for it".

Manipulate that one, it doesn't deserve another thread all on its own.