PDA

View Full Version : Wait till the Chemtrailers get onto this!!!

Lurk R
20th Oct 2000, 02:25
Erotica organisers ditch plan to spray sex chemical

AAP --
Organisers of a festival of erotica in London said Wednesday they had abandoned plans to pump pheromones, the chemicals believed to trigger sexual attraction, through their exhibition centre.

Erotica 2000, which is being staged in west London next month, allows the sex industry to parade its latest products.

With up to 50,000 visitors expected, organisers hit on the idea of pumping pheromones through the air conditioning system to improve the "atmosphere" at the Olympia venue.

But they were forced to back down because of health and safety fears, they admitted.

A spokesman for Olympia said they feared some people might have an allergic reaction to the chemicals.

A spokesman for Erotica 2000 said: "We certainly weren't intending to gas the place, but Olympia said they weren't too happy about the idea, so we are looking at alternatives.

"We might get a number of people round the venue to spray the pheromones in certain areas, but that is something we will have to discuss."

He insisted there was nothing dangerous about the sprays.

"And they won't make couples jump on each other, either -- but it would be interesting to see the results."

Erotica 2000 runs from November 24 to 26.

Buzzoff
20th Oct 2000, 05:27
Could someone please spray a tankful of this stuff over my house when the very attractive lady who rides past and smiles demurely at me is in the vicinity? I'm about 7DME final for RW05 at EGSS. Thanks. Much obliged.

;)

Slasher
20th Oct 2000, 07:54
Would someone PLEASE empty bucketfuls of that stuff over Nam? PLEASE?

PS No need to spray my house. The place already stinks of my fairymoans and any more will cause my "one-eyed timebomb" to go off! http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/eek.gif
------------------------------------
Slasher. Hairtrigger penis.

The Guvnor
20th Oct 2000, 11:00
Go on then, tell us where we can all get tickets! :) :) :)

------------------
:) Happiness is a warm L1011 :)

ehwatezedoing
21st Oct 2000, 07:01
That's too late I've bought all of them.....