View Full Version : [B]KIFIS: Big talk now[/B]

Wino
27th Jul 2001, 18:46
I sent Kifis a bill for 35,000,000 million dollars. It was a ligit bill that we obviously agree upon, but I have yet to be paid.

I guess kifis is just all talk. I thought he was a higher moral man as evidenced by his magnanimous public statements. Thus I expected to paid for this legitimate expense, Alas no money.

Cheers,
Wino

Techman
27th Jul 2001, 18:53
35,ooo,ooo million dollars!!, talk about moving the goalposts.

But as a yank, you are probably used to that.

TowerDog
27th Jul 2001, 20:31
Well Techman, Wino's bill is just along the same lines as the Chinese billing the US of A
for crashing into an unarmed aircraft in International Airspace.

Don't know what happened to common sense in China. Meh thinks they never had any.. :rolleyes:

Wino
28th Jul 2001, 02:01
Well, It has been 24 hours. Using KIFIS's exact method of diplomacy I properly filed my claim for 35 million dollars. As I have not been paid yet obviously KIFIS is wrong.

FUthermore my children really need that 35 million. He is causing them to starve.

So what have we learned? BY KIFIS's own logic, Australian's are not to be trusted.
After all if you don't pay your bills you lose respect

Cheers
Wino

petertenthije
28th Jul 2001, 03:18
Pleeeeeeeeeze,

Get a life. You didn't have to respond. Don't behave so childish. And this is for all of you. So I am NOT America-bashing.

Greetz
Peter ten Thije
[email protected]

TowerDog
28th Jul 2001, 10:05
Uh Peter, ya say don't behave so childish?

Of course you are talking about China now?

What other country would file a claim and send a bill for their own fQuck-up's?

Oh, maybe Russia should have billed Korea for shooting down that B-747 in 1993?
In your opinion, and in KIFIs opinion, that makes sense right?

Hmm, try to think that one over again, nice and slow now: Uh, hmm, China screwed up and almost downed a foreign airplane, almost killed the crew: Then they send a bill to the owners of the damaged airplane.

That makes sense in your book? And in KIFIS book?

If so, I do suggest proffesional help: You boys surely need it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

petertenthije
28th Jul 2001, 16:08
Wino: "I sent Kifis a bill for 35,000,000 million dollars."

Now who is being childish Towerdog. Cause I was refering to this neat bill.

Techman
28th Jul 2001, 16:41
I was of course refering to the "35 million million dollars". Try reading was is written, and not what you think is written.

Wino
28th Jul 2001, 19:24
echman you are absolutely right, and rather than take the easy way out by editing the post I simply admit it. (as I have said in other places on the board, I very rarely edit or proofread my posts, because I feel that more times than not I lose the feel of what I am trying to say)

But my point still stands. KIFIS owes me money and doesn't pay his bills under the standard that he espouses to be correct.

Who is the hypocrit now?

Cheers
Wino