PDA

View Full Version : What is bachelor's in aviation??...will it give me CPL + ATPL?

coolfizz
8th Mar 2009, 13:45
Hello,

First of all, you pilots in this site are mindblowingly amazing....!!
Very very informative site...!!
I am from India and in 11th grade...

I hope you can help me with my queries.....!!

1. What is bachelor's in Aviation.Will this give me the CPL and ATPL.
Also is it a proper bachelor's degree?

2.IF not, can i do Bachelor's in Mass Media after my 12th grade and then do a 9 month course for a pilot training from a flight school....??

3. Also, Can i directly join Airlines like Emirates or Singapore Airlines after my pilot training being an Indian?. If successful (like if selected), does it mean that i will fly wide bodies directly for them?

Thanks alot for you opinions. If possible can you guys tell me how did YOU become a pilot. It shall be very helpful. Thanks alot....!!:)

Halfbaked_Boy
8th Mar 2009, 14:39
coolfizz,

Good advice above, particularly regards OPTIMISM! Remember, pessimists (they love to refer to themselves as realists, and this is the easiest way to spot one!) will only ever go backwards or stay exactly where they are, although there have been rare, reported cases of pessimists moving forward, but they tend to stick together in herds and feed off one another's negativity. On the other hand, optimists move forward, and are generally accused of living in cloud cuckoo land - in my eyes a small price to pay for spreading the love and achieving one's ambitions.

Oh ya, don't ever, ever, under any circumstances, pay for a type rating! It will screw up your future, my future, and everybody else's in this industry.

Cheers