PDA

View Full Version : Jet ranger down St Martin

LRinDislands
8th Mar 2009, 01:06
I usually sit on the sidelines however, being from the region this kinda thing realy gets on my :mad:, some of us are trying to do all the right things down here jumping through the regulatory hoops that are positioned before and around us, but we are let down by persons in authority and gaps in the regs that it drives me knutz.

So another one go down, N reg operating out of St Martin lucky no one hurt, good job from pilot I read in some reports - but no use having floats if they don't work - or ya did'nt arm em! (before the onslaught, we all make mistakes and this one seems to have good outcome) see pics.

Part 135 or 129 - what do you think? := Should make good reading from the report. Would like to guess that the reported flight changes from " Charter work" to " It was a friend on mine" within days. Funny, or just coincidental, they were doing the same " Friend of mine" work the other day on another island!

Maybe I am wrong and time will tell, as said though - good job from the pilot and no-one was hurt. Lesson learnt by the authorities since the loss of life just a few months ago :ugh: What do you think?

HELICOPTER CRASH LAND IN CUPE COY --- OCCUPANTS SAFELY RESCUED. (http://www.smn-news.com/component/content/article/1443.html)