PDA

View Full Version : Sandy Robinson

quagmire
6th Mar 2009, 12:59
Saw an ad from Peninsula Aero in the Aussie today looking for a new CFI soon, looks like Sandy's retiring.
Always a shame to lose such a fantastic contributor to the GA community. There must be hundreds out there who've benefitted from his experience and his dedication, we wish him all the absolute best in his retirement.
A true gentleman.

Any storys welcome.

VH-XXX
6th Mar 2009, 20:47
Have no stories but did hear that he's leaving. One of the good ones and will be well missed. One of those pratical types if that makes sense.

HarleyD
7th Mar 2009, 06:33
Best wishes to a top bloke and one of natures gentlemen. I wish he was staying in an industry that desperately need wise and experienced heads like Sandy's.

Mr Milk: why anyone would want to end their years doing such pointless activities, well not very active activities, like stinking fishing or golf when they could be FLYING FOR FUN, not just for work. I don't care if I am buried in a plane, i've lived most of my working life in one because I love flying, day after day, I love it. it has been testing at times I will admit, but a fair day's pay for having a fair day's fun is like no other job I can think of.

All the best Sandy and I expect to see you around the traps from time to time, you won't shake it as easy as you might think.

HD

Whiskery
7th Mar 2009, 06:48
why not enjoy the last of your days playing golf or fishing like the rest of the retirement villiagers.

I doubt very much that Sandy thinks he's in the "last of his days"!

Enjoy retirement Mate and let's not hear about the one that go away!:E

Lasiorhinus
7th Mar 2009, 13:15
Sandy was the ATO who did my CPL test... thanks again Sandy, and enjoy your retirement.:ok: