PDA

View Full Version : Rojal Jordanian

spuppamelo
6th Mar 2009, 08:46
Hi appreciate any ifo : rosters ,pay in time,days off...

latetonite
6th Mar 2009, 18:25
Looking at your writing and spelling, you probably will not have to deal with those issues...

411A
6th Mar 2009, 23:29
Dunno about now, but...all the guys I fly with now on the 'ole Lockheed tri-motor are all retired ex-RJ...and they are the best in the business.
Very professional, in every respect.
From what I hear, RJ is to receive new aircraft in ther near future, and were actively hiring for First Officers up until a few months ago.

HurryUp&Retire
7th Mar 2009, 05:50
do they hire only local FOs or ex pats also? On their web site they only have a CA positions

mic310
7th Mar 2009, 06:22
Late tonite or should i call you the (SPEALLING) police. Go get a life mate. Looked up tonite could find any meaning

boiler
7th Mar 2009, 07:36
If you are asking about prospects of working for a company, the least you can do is spell their name correctly.

LanFranc
9th Mar 2009, 10:44
While no airline is perfect, RJ is one of the better I've worked for in the last 25 years. Just 4 days rostered OFF per month is the biggest negative. With generous FDT regs you'll not fly on more days than that but you won't won't be able to plan on it. Embraer trips are mostly in the ME and a lot of 4 leg days with few overnights. Narrowbody Airbus destinations are anywhere from London to the west and Mumbai and Delhi to the east. Usually 2 or 3 short overnights and 1 or 2 long layovers per month. Pay and allowances are very decent and on time. Treatment is outstanding and the outfit is very professional. Only recruit local F/O's and the requirements for expat captains very high.

Tayar
21st Mar 2009, 22:03
RJ is so good operator to operate for. You fly good mantenance eqipment and qality of life are very good. You ive in Jordan, whtat is the best. You make good desision to work for RJ, well choice my frend. Send my mesage to get the infomation you wanted.

Thank