PDA

View Full Version : 100 hours P1 for licence issue

Vulcan607
1st Mar 2009, 17:43
Hi,

just wondering if anyone can clairfy or provide a link to a section in LASORS about the 100hrs P1.

Can my MEP test time be included in the 100hrs P1 because it was under supervision?

Any help/direction to finding an answer to this is greatly appreciated

OrbitComplete
1st Mar 2009, 18:34
Yes
'PICUS' for a succesful flight test can be counted as P1.
Pilot In Command Under Supervision.... PICUS

BigGrecian
2nd Mar 2009, 12:17
ONLY if certified by the aircraft commander, i.e the logbook must be signed - otherwise it does not count - and you don't want your application sent back because of this.

Appendix B of Section A refers Page 44 to be exact regarding logging of flight time.

This has been covered multiple times before; a simple search on this forum brought up the answer for me and the follwing :
http://www.pprune.org/professional-pilot-training-includes-ground-studies/352710-logging-skill-test.html
As you're a commercial pilot to be I'm going to refrain from providing the section of LASORS you are after regarding the 100 hrs PIC - i.e look it up yourself; it's one of the skills you should have mastered by now; if not - your about to learn it.

Here's a clue though; Section D deals with the Commercial.

Mordacai
2nd Mar 2009, 12:44
BG

Good job the ability to spell or punctuate is not a requirement....'your a commercial pilot' :ugh::=

:)

RTN11
3rd Mar 2009, 20:24
What is it with the spelling police on this site?

It's an internet forum, not a letter to the Queen. The grammar doesn't have to be perfect.

The Beer Hunter
3rd Mar 2009, 21:31
Professional site, professional standards required. Seems fine by me.

Or is the industry dumbing down?