PDA

View Full Version : Working with the Sea Kings in Qatar

Crewy
28th Feb 2009, 02:36
I am looking at a job with the Sea Kings in Qatar as a back seater and I am trying to find out as much information as possible about the job. Has anyone heard of this position and the company. They are working with the Defence force as SAR.
Any info will be appreciated.

Alexair
28th Feb 2009, 09:28
Hello,

I have a good friend, who is actually working with me as part time flight instuctor in the Qatar Aeronautical College and who is a Sea King pilot at the Emiri Air Force Base.

For what I know this kind of job is reserved for people with quite good military background (my friend was a MIG-21 pilot in Pakistan) and actually the Sea Kings are operated by the military so my friend has a military contract and status.

So, I'm sorry to tell you that your chance to get a job as a Sea Kings pilot in Qatar are almost none.

Regards,

Alex

Turkeyslapper
28th Feb 2009, 09:53
There are Crewie jobs at Abu Dhabi Aviation I think....go to their website. On AW139s on a UAE airforce contact.

Turkey

Crewy
28th Feb 2009, 22:04
The job I am looking at is working as a crewman under a new contract with the Qatar defence force operating the Sea Kings.
What do you think would be an entry level salary for an instructor position? Any thoughts?