PDA

View Full Version : New ServisAir Uniforms?

FAbignale
27th Feb 2009, 20:50
Pending approval through administration, heard Penauille Servisair will be overhauling their old uniforms and changing their image with a roll out by Q3. Awfully quick for a program change, no? Who handles the current program? G&K Lion handles our airline, MAJOR complications for the past few years...

Conan The Barber
27th Feb 2009, 20:56
New you say? Have Servisair ever owned anything new? I was sure that they bought all of their equipment from Scrapheap Challenge and then gave it a nice coat of blue paint.

transwede
2nd Mar 2009, 18:43
Servisair have just exchanged their yellow coloured ties and scarfs for a turquoise colour, is that the new uniform??

cliocraig
4th Mar 2009, 18:04
I heard the change in scarfs and ties was due to the fact that Servisair are no longer part of Penauille?

Also the hi-vis gear that the airside guys wear doesn't say 'Penauille Servisair' on the back anymore it's just Servisair now.

ards_boy
4th Mar 2009, 21:25
Was the move to a turquoise tie not to remove servisair from the old servisair globeground image?? It's interesting walking about the ramp as there are about five different name/logos on the servisair staff's hi-viz / equipment!

GRIZZLER
5th Mar 2009, 12:51
servisair have had more changes than jekel and hide........ramp vehicles have been four different colours since 1982......it was grey/orange/white stripes.....then light blue.....then dark blue.....now white....and at stn they are still running vihicles in the last three colours....

i have not known a day since 1982 when all equipment has looked the same.

look on the bright side......at least the people that supply uniforms/logos and paint wont go out of business.
;)

legalize
5th Mar 2009, 13:06
Sorry to mention it but, new uniform, still the same clowns managing the operation!

tigger2k8
5th Mar 2009, 18:14
heard that easyJet is due to stop supplying uniforms to its handling agency's... (cost cutting measures?) so the likes of passenger services will now be wearing their relevant companies uniform (servisair, aviance, swissport, menzies etc etc.)

ofcourse this is only a rumor, and i dont have a source to link to.. so dont shoot me if its wrong :}

suitman
17th Dec 2009, 10:53
If they will chnage Q3, this is far too quick without losing quality. Who is involved in the purchasing at servisair? has anyhting happened since this last post? :confused:

ohitsmonday
17th Dec 2009, 20:43
As an old DO at MAN used to say
"paint it blue, just like new"
I know I'm sad but still gives me a chuckle

kasialec82
14th May 2015, 11:36
Hi guys,
I currently work for Servisair, now Swissport at LHR and we're trying to get hold of uniform policy. It's taking our management ages.
Can someone screen shot it their one, the Swissport one?
All stations pls

I really really appreciate it.