PDA

View Full Version : Banned!!!!

WELLCONCERNED
27th Feb 2009, 04:22
BANNED!!!!

Why have I been banned for telling controllers EXACTLY what the coming agreement will give them!

I told you it would be 4.1%, and that your sick leave entitlements would be retained.

I also told you that management would be smiling all the way to the bank, because if you accept the payrise, you will effectively be getting a payrise of less than 3% (actually, it will be 2.78% - since it will not be backdated for the year and a half since the last EBA expired - 4.1 x 36 month, divided by 53 months).

The Government will also be laughing becuase you've accepted a payrise way below the government's guidelines of 3.2%.

Don't ban me - take it out on your association reps who have negotiated you into an agreement at LESS than the cost of living index!

You've been sold a pup - and so you take it out on me??

Baileys
27th Feb 2009, 04:36
Much better to shoot the messenger and ask questions later. True Airservices fashion.

BN APP 125.6
27th Feb 2009, 04:58
Apparently you are not Banned.

You refer to Air Traffic Controllers in the third person - so the question has to be asked: What do you care?

It is obvious to me you don't know what is in the agreement.

You are just fishing.

Starts with P
27th Feb 2009, 05:08
Wellconcerned. I would tell you what to do with your "concern", only I don't want to get banned/suspended from here so I can be part of the group that publicly laugh in your face when this is all over.

Stick to Chad.

Now: Ignore.

tail wheel
27th Feb 2009, 05:10
You are not banned. If you were banned you would be unable to post and start this thread.

I removed your ability to post to the ASA thread due to the unacceptable manner you repetitiously posting on that thread, resulting in a number of complaints.

I am locking this thread. If you wish to communicate with the Moderators you may do so by PM and Email only.

Tail Wheel