PDA

View Full Version : How high do you fly?

Aviation_Clarke
26th Feb 2009, 08:29
I just want to know how much high from water surface and land surface the advertisement can be done?:confused::confused:

K.Whyjelly
26th Feb 2009, 09:23
Do me just one teeny weeny little favour and re-post that Q in an understandable English sentence please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rainboe
26th Feb 2009, 10:12
He's a probationary, which means a moderator inspected that post before putting up this unintelligible gibberish. Isn't it time a bit more censoring took place and the question was returned to sender rather than posting this sort of stuff, rather than mods restrict themselves to banning willy nilly?

TopBunk
26th Feb 2009, 11:27
The worrying thing is that he is from the colonies where English is meant to be the native language:bored:

If I were to speculate his/her dribble, I think the question may relate to banner towing ...

badhaircut
26th Feb 2009, 18:19
Or maybe he wants to build a billboard :E

mikel
26th Feb 2009, 19:59
I bet this guy also has a level 6 english test score!!! onya asl

Howard Hughes
26th Feb 2009, 20:01
It's not often I would agree with Rainboe, but this time he is indeed correct!:ok:

Rincewind3
26th Feb 2009, 20:46
Yes, best guess is he's talking banner towing. Of course if he had a tow rating he'd know the answer...

framer
26th Feb 2009, 20:49
I thought he must be asking something about logo lights but banner towing is much more likely.

tail wheel
26th Feb 2009, 21:15
1. That first post will appear without Moderator intervention. First five posts are only queued to Mods if they contain URL links or certain words which may occur in a spam post - part of our anti spam system rather than intended to restrict new users.

2. From my perspective :E I suspect the new user is from Asia, may be in Sydney but I'm more likely to think not in Australia.

I will be watching with great interest......... but I doubt this thread will last very long.

:confused:

Tail Wheel

KRviator
26th Feb 2009, 21:54
The worrying thing is that he is from the colonies where English is meant to be the native languageEnglish as a native language? Not in Sydney...:=

God bless the Council who put up street signs in Vietnamese, or whatever it was.:ugh:

Well, assuming he's talking about banner towing, are there any special rules about it, or is it whatever you're cleared to fly at in CTA or 500AGL OCTA?

Atlas Shrugged
26th Feb 2009, 22:23
I just want to know how much high from water surface and land surface the advertisement can be done?

Depend what just for advertisement and how much tide in or out and if land mountain or valley low down up high. Dark nightime make difference bigger than light when day and if sun coming or rain.

............boing!

troppo
26th Feb 2009, 22:57
AS
Finally a definitive and sensible answer to the original question.you have pretty much nailed it!

jack diamond
26th Feb 2009, 22:57
wunst i culdnt spil peelot now ar har won

ravan
27th Feb 2009, 00:58
Atlas Shrugged.....Gold!:}

Capn Bloggs
27th Feb 2009, 01:07
Rainboe, what are you doing down here??:=:}:E

Howard Hughes
27th Feb 2009, 03:13
Atlas Shrugged.....Gold! :}
I second that, absolute Gold!:ok:

Note to self: Coke (that's the Coca Cola kind) and pruning do not mix...:E

harrowing
27th Feb 2009, 04:10
Atlas Shrugged
Well done. At last we have a direct response that should not need any further clarification. :ok:

Boltt
27th Feb 2009, 07:50
Our flying billboards soar at 500 feet over the water's edge for and at 1000 feet when over land.

Steve Zissou
27th Feb 2009, 08:20
Harro prease!

Stifmeister
27th Feb 2009, 08:31
WTF?

We stacked you guys 5 deep and used you as sandbags in Korea.

Hehehehehe (Clint Eastwood Gran Torino):ok: