PDA

View Full Version : Cathay Phone Network

Sqwak7700
25th Feb 2009, 07:07
When is this airline gonna grow from a Mickey-Mouse operation to a propper business?

How many times do you call CX city to take care of some admin, only to be told by the phone system that "our lines are busy at this time, please call again later". This is pathetic, I've seen convenience stores with better networks than ours.

And certain numbers are always busy, like crew compensation. Have they ever heard of a hold system? The whole telecommunications network must be organized by the same geniuses who made the IntrCX website, another monstrosity full of dead links and archaic structure.

No wonder we are still very much a "paper" airline. We'll be using printed tickets for at least 10 more years. Paperless cockpit? Yeah right... :hmm:

ACMS
25th Feb 2009, 10:32
Yep, I agree. It's the same calling Asia Miles....................forget it. They say "leave a message.................blah blah" why can't you stay on hold for a while? at least you'd get an answer in an hour or so.

Pathetic.

Humber10
25th Feb 2009, 10:51
Try calling CX or KA holidays.... :ugh:

Sqwak7700
25th Feb 2009, 17:32
...They say leave a message

Hell, I would even settle for just that. All I got was "too busy, call back later" in some really anoying voice. After about 6 times trying within a 2 hour period I just gave up.

Can't they at least get a pleasant voice that you don't want to strangle? :ugh:

ACMS
26th Feb 2009, 03:14
About 1 year ago totally pissed off I rang the Asia Miles manager in hello kitty city and told her in no uncertain terms what I thought of her telephone system. They changed it to allow the caller to hold.

That lasted 2 months and then it went back to the old "leave a message" crap...........................