PDA

View Full Version : Well Done Etihad!

Mike2007
24th Feb 2009, 14:16
Recently flown 4 flights in the space of 2 weeks with Etihad, and I've got to say at first I was a bit weary, but you really did blow me away!

Whenever I asked for something there never appeared to be a problem and it was done with a smile. How it should be done!

I thought it was great how so many different languages could be spoken, how well you appeared to get on as a team.

My wife suffered from a migrane from leaving Manchester and the CSM (I think? not sure what Etihad call them) came over and said not to worry about anything, to drink some water and catch some sleep and if there is any more pain to contact him personally. Although, drinking water and catching sleep is the obvious thing to do it was a nice gesture that he had come over!

Overall, I really did enjoy the flights.

I do have a few questions though;

How long are layovers in Manchester?

Who was the person wearing the white suit?

GroundedSLF
24th Feb 2009, 14:47
I have to say I agree - I have flown with EY several times, in all classes, and now they have got rid of those old TAM planes, they really are a cut above - both in the air and on the ground.

Nothing seemed too much trouble - not sure if they are good with pay/conditions (any opinions welcomed) or just training, but all staff I have encountered have been great.

Flygulfair
9th Mar 2009, 17:38
lol the man in the white suit sounds a bit like a sky chef that is currently on GF first class flights, and seeing as the CEO is a ex-GF CEO you can see how the ideas are being used. :ok: