PDA

View Full Version : Emirates office jocks invasion in QR?

shneidertrophy
23rd Feb 2009, 19:29
It has been observed that the impossible has happened to QR!

In a never seen before change of luck and fortune, rather large numbers of EK managers are knocking on heavens' doors here at Qatar Airways, looking for a post in the illustreous tower.

I bet you a fortune those people never saw that one coming a year ago! Just shows you "never say never", especially in aviation!

A lesson to be learned for all of us:ugh:

mensaboy
25th Feb 2009, 01:42
Can you take a few of our more illustrious management types please? I'm sure the EK pilots would willingly pool some resources to help pay their salaries for say a year, if you would take them. Might I suggest you actively recruit our entire management in rostering for example?

Fart Master
25th Feb 2009, 05:12
Rather an open ended statement, what evidence is there to collaborate this?

But feel free to take TCTC, TCAR, TCAS & TCED and any of the other TC's

shneidertrophy
25th Feb 2009, 10:53
The last thing I want ( and I am sure I speak for many others) is to see QR hiring that bunch of wannabee, self made, opportunistic megalomaniacs you guys call managers in EK!

One thing good about QR is that it is a true expat airline. No dominance of mmmhhhh lets say the British and their descendants! And we truly would like to keep it that way!

Hiring is going on on Middle Management levels. Upper management is only one person as you all know. Middle managament comes with a requirement of the mandatory headshake and the absolute ban of deodorant so I wish them all the luck! They wont last very long anyway!

EK is going through some (albeit debatable) rough times, I know that, but at least you should have the decency to keep the rubbish inside company premisses!

mensaboy
25th Feb 2009, 19:11
Oh no ! EK managers are wonderful! Please, take them, you will then have a well Run operation. Honestly........... TAKE THEM! Do I have to beg?

ED now comes with a 'secretary' who can actually make write coherent and logical emails, so there is a small possibility you might comprehend what he is attempting to lie to you about. Honestly, the man might be THE worst manager I have come across in all my years of flying. He is the product of bad education, a delusional opinion of himself and ...... well...... he is inherently weak in all aspects of his life.

I quote ED '' I learned a lot about being a Captain from my friend Brian (Capt America) while on his boat'' If you have ever talked to either one of these individuals, you will understand. The all encompassing decline of the USA is be summed up in the intelligence, personality and overall 'common sense' of these two men.

There are 2 departments in EK which work ok.......marketing and route analysis..... aside from the average pilot who does very well in my opinion. Those are the only two departments who seem to have ANY concept of what is going on.

In GOOD TIMES< bad management is not that noticeable. In bad times, bad management exacerbate problems. I fear for the viability of this company, based on the people in charge.

KRUGERFLAP
27th Feb 2009, 03:27
Apart from the India Mafia i must say.But i agree with you. EK really sucks with this UK domination.