PDA

View Full Version : CAA exam dates?????

lovegroove
23rd Feb 2009, 09:08
What's going on with the exam dates between April and July? I always thought that they were on Fridays, but now they're just all over the place. Is it a mistake on the CAA website or are they actually on those dates? I've tried calling them to ask, but can't seem to get through to talk to anyone. My problem is that I live in France and have to fly back to the UK to take the exams and need to book flights a long time in advance to get the best deal.

If anyone is "in the know" I would be grateful if you could let me know if the published dates are correct.

Cheers,

Lovegroove

BAe146s make me cry
23rd Feb 2009, 09:16
See PMs

BAe146??? :{:{:{

lovegroove
23rd Feb 2009, 09:29
P.S. Anyone know where I can get some civi work experience? Did 8 years in RAF and have just done leckie contracting since leaving. Took my first Part-66 exam in May last year and have just got module 13 left to do and now need to find somewhere to get some decent logbook experience before applying for license.

doppleganger
23rd Feb 2009, 11:42
The CAA like to have a full working week prior to the exam, in order to prepare the papers. If there is a public holiday (such as May Day) on the Monday of the normal exam week, the exam is moved to the Monday of the following week.

If the normal exam day falls on a public holiday (such as Good Friday), it will be moved to the next available working day (such as the Tuesday after Easter Monday)