PDA

View Full Version : Atsoca

rowdyyates
21st Feb 2009, 16:57
To all our valued Anglia Radar Customers.
From err I think 12 March the good ole MRAS will be gone and we will be providing you with an "Offshore Basic Modified Deconfliction Information with Combined Alerting Service unless Overland the Default then becomes Enhanced Basic Service or Procedural Service in Defined Areas"
This will have to be read back, word perfectly.:=

helimutt
21st Feb 2009, 18:02
Mr Yates, I think one of your esteemed colleagues is looking forward to a certain Southern North Sea co-jo not remembering. Can you remind us a little nearer the time please.

PS If I manage to get the readback as you have posted above, word perfect, do I get a prize?

rowdyyates
21st Feb 2009, 18:15
The Prize is a curry tomorrow night but a PERFECT readback required first then followed by an in depth OH regarding recent events lets not go in to that.........

atcomarkingtime
21st Feb 2009, 20:46
HELIMUT....word perfect my ar**!!! Funny...it red nose day the following day...Friday 13th March....so....I know I'll be having a swear box that day....maybe alot of pennies canbe donated to rednose day!!!! Well....I say pennies from the ATCO side....but you tad-rich pilots will probably use the pound coins!!!
So....let me get it correct....a FIS....so.....one can be cleared to a level then????:ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh::ugh:

atcomarkingtime
21st Feb 2009, 20:51
Ah...the curry nite at the ice station.....tables can be booked for sunday!!! even Nigel's can come:ok: