PDA

View Full Version : Smoker berserk on QF flight

Wod
19th Feb 2009, 05:15
If he wanted a cigarette that badly I would have let him have one.

Man lights up in loo, then runs amok on Qantas flight | The Courier-Mail (http://www.news.com.au/couriermail/story/0,23739,25076952-952,00.html)

Jabawocky
19th Feb 2009, 06:14
Someone should have shot him with a fire ext......... :}

sixtiesrelic
19th Feb 2009, 07:04
I think it's time to have a Moron Patrol on TV like Border patrol to show these idiots that they can't do what they want, then utter the words that appear on most incident reports that go to the safety Dept in the airlines, "You can't make me!"
The number of drug/booze incited meetings by police of aircraft is pretty astounding.
Time the twats see what happens.

sms777
19th Feb 2009, 07:42
What the hell was in that cigarette? Surely not pure tobacco :suspect:

hongkongfooey
19th Feb 2009, 07:52
Ha ! take a butchers at what I have to put up with on a regular basis :ugh:

YouTube - [ENG SUB] Crazy woman misses flight (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i57IwNGu_qQ&ytsession=oi9au-JcW7v_wqTOkQdt1jh2ySSPAMpr8Yv8Zaqk02qCqYq6aFruI75eRtp_VH4ufe hJTCQNHTLHNbRB42dSy3ucpQ9Yl2Y9mKGX2yOdlxQg94aAyLb_Mc29CjkPID Bfhxn7MBAoMgMOyPxnd62LZEndep5wcoJJuqMz40E4fwZLegMbvcP6Xrjz1e RH23VwJrEobNjGgloMHfMl4W86RZ6uJR_Wla-_tWUNVLaKfcHkpJ3wfpvtDlqmDyNjK6E1oab_33msk1cji8DO-1mIj65qGmLlZAnxBMQINOz-gN2IOcdVIwG0JFoemEzJSg5Y)

Worrals in the wilds
19th Feb 2009, 08:09
If you can't last for 10 hours without a cigarette there's something wrong with you... and yes I'm a filthy smoker! Chew gum for God's sake. :ugh:

Was it actually the QF52 ex Brissy? Not that the C-M would ever make a mistake...

damo1089
19th Feb 2009, 21:35
I think the solution is simple. Dont allow lighters on planes, in carryon or baggage. They cost 60 cents.

sixtiesrelic
19th Feb 2009, 22:52
Good thinking Diesmond. AND confiscate packets of fags and matches from hand lugage... it can go in the hold with all the other semi "dangerous goods"
Promolgate it on the tickets and check in counter.
Hell, I departed Denpassar last year and everybody had their bottles of water taken from them at the gate lounge, so why not fags and igniters too?

Ex FSO GRIFFO
20th Feb 2009, 04:59
Prosecute to the MAX,
and BAN this person from travel on ALL airlines......

Cabin Crew and perhaps even Flight Crew do not need these self-centered arse#oles on board.

How would you like to try and restrain, and risk personal injury from, an arse#ole like this??
Not to mention the safety / comfort of other pax......

BEGONE!!!:*:*:*

sixtiesrelic
21st Feb 2009, 20:38
"Proof that you can't stop Jetstar passengers flying Qantas"
Not completely true.
This the one department where all the airlines share their info. with each other. Once there's been an incident and it's internally investigated and the perpetrator is "bookmarked", there are a couple of phone calls to the opposite numbers in the other crowds.
I'm glad the yobbos don't read pprune arkmark. Ya' helpin' them aren'y ya.

Bolty McBolt
23rd Feb 2009, 05:46
He continually yelled and kicked walls throughout the flight.

The man, on flight QF32, was handed over to authorities during a scheduled stop in Singapore.

The important word here is Singapore..... Hope he liked Changi prison :ok: