View Full Version : WATCH OUT BANGKOK

bebop
9th Apr 2001, 13:58
Guyz ive just come back from a few days in Bangkok (BKK) and they have a new procedure for entry in operation there. The whole crew were shuttled swiftly from our aircraft to gate 88, where we duly cleared immigration and then customs as per normal. But it didnt stop there a guy in a suit from Special Customs? arrived up to our Captain, a rather frail shy man who hates terminals anyway. We were brought to another room where we were divided up into males/females and guess wot>>> or even Non-Specifics!?
We then all had to strip down to our undies but can u imagine the state of them after a long slog of 9 hours, the captains were discraceful for a man of his calibre, there was more skidmarks on them than ud see at a realy busy roundabout in Milton Keynes!
Anyway he was begining to have a panic-attack whereupon the Special Customs with his baton picked on our shaking skipper(guess he thought he was hiding something) http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif
As we all found out that was untrue. The girls had a worse time as they had been all found out to be carrying extra packages in their bras, the sniffer dogs were brought in and u should have heard the commotion!. We found out afterwards that sniffer dogs are fed on Red Snapper!
Anyway guys BE CAREFUL OK, theyre all out there watching us and waiting just to catch us off our guard, and plant things in our undies, thats if they can get anything in! :) :)
Oh yeah if u EVEN decide to return to the apron for something, the RE-ENTRY gate process is worse, located at Gate 69. I couldnt tell you what happened me there when i had to go back to the aircraft for the captains prozac. OK just remember :)