PDA

View Full Version : New EK letter

break dancer
16th Feb 2009, 04:01
Just received this via email....

To All Staff

Due to the current financial situation caused by the slowdown of economy in the country since last Christmas, Management
has decided to implement a scheme to put workers of 40 years of age on early retirement. This scheme will be known as
RAPE (Retire Aged People Early).

Persons selected to be RAPED can apply to management to be eligible for the SHAFT scheme (Special Help After Forced
Termination). Persons who have been RAPED or SHAFTED will be reviewed under the SCREW scheme (Scheme Covering
Retired Early Workers).

A person may be RAPED once, SHAFTED twice and SCREWED as many times as Management deems appropriate.
Persons who have been RAPED can only get AIDS (Additional Income for Dependants or Spouses).or HERPES
(Half Earnings for Retired Personnel Early Severance). Obviously persons who have AIDS or HERPES will not
be SHAFTED or SCREWED any further by management.

Persons staying on will receive as much **** (Special High Intensity Training) as possible. Management has always
prided itself on the amount of **** it gives employees. Should you feel that you do not receive enough ****, please
bring it to the attention of the supervisor. They have been trained to give you all the **** you can handle.

Have a good day

Managing Director

Seems pretty genuine to me judging from the previous missives - prepare for more pain.

OMDB-PiLoT
16th Feb 2009, 04:53
HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! That is hilarious! Good find. :p

gulfmidnightflier
16th Feb 2009, 09:43
Many a true word spoken in jest. You made me laugh, thanks.

ironbutt57
16th Feb 2009, 10:30
And those who fail to report Special High Intensity training, will be referred to the Boss-In-General Special High Intensity Training (B.I.G.-S.H.I.T) and on it goes....:ok:

Special High Intensity Training (http://www.killourboss.com/training.html)

bus787
16th Feb 2009, 11:36
HAHAHA Amazing .This is true but hilarious.

Applies to all airlines alike at this time.

Good one!!!!!

Bluenoser
16th Feb 2009, 19:56
That was some funny **** all awhile I'm being SHAFTED and SCREWED!!:ok:

scandicstar
17th Feb 2009, 23:57
:ok:, reading first line, I thought the abbreviation was a real one being used by EK, the situations is true presented in a funny way. should I :{ or :p

alkatifa
19th Feb 2009, 16:53
Awesome Stuff!!! :D

Blacksteel7
19th Feb 2009, 18:19
Very funny! Indeed! :D