PDA

View Full Version : Kuwait Airways..getting better every day

misstabula
14th Feb 2009, 22:37
As to what I read here till now about all the ME airlines I must admitt:KUWAIT AIRWAYS IS THE BEST.
we might not have that much layovers or new planes,but the payment and treatment we get is the best one.
we don't go against each other as crew members
we do work a lot but the returns we get r far better than in any of the other airlines
we are really ONE FAMILY

and now i understand why is so difficult to get to work in KAC
coz they choose the best
not the best looking "models" but the best people for what they really are

:D:D:D:ok::ok::ok:

Do-27
15th Feb 2009, 00:10
Hello my friend!!.....

I do not know if thats true.....but if it is..... congratulations!!!....i wish u the best!!

Is always nice to hear that people is happy; no just in aviation bussines....

Now the best think you can do is consider yourself a lucky pilot and person and try to help everyone;

Enjoy.....:ok:

cf680c2b
15th Feb 2009, 00:22
Man! that bathtub moonshine must be good in those dry countries.:ok:

Flygulfair
15th Feb 2009, 02:02
misstabula Can i please ask why all your posts are pro kuwait airways? :ugh:

Every airline has there problems and issues, and for you to say kuwait airways treats its cabin crew like royalty would be going over the top, Cabin crew are there to work, the passengers are there to be pampered.

Some airlines go over the top but that just them.

Blacksteel7
15th Feb 2009, 10:16
I'd guess that you are recruiting drivers to Kuwait Airways. Aren't you? :E

T O G A Boy
15th Feb 2009, 10:51
by the way he is advertising, most probably he is...

GULF550
15th Feb 2009, 17:39
congratulations!!! :D:D:D

nobody1903
16th Feb 2009, 03:15
Come to KWI have some shots get laid hear the people sing ;) feel free at last......

OHH!!!! PLEASE TAKE ME TAKE ME TAKE ME:{ I WANT TO BE WITH THE BEEEEEST PLEAAAAASE!!!!!!!:{

:yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk::yuk:.... i am sorry

GBB
17th Feb 2009, 19:17
Is this the airline that pays something like 300KD basic salary to expact cabin crew and 600kd (at least 2x was like 2 years ago, might be more now) to local one that "feel too good about them self to "serve" an indian pax". I could prolly tell u a million stories abt this airline as i know ppl that 1st worked for em abt 35 years ago and some in recent years (some r there till today). and actually been offered a job with them which was "too funny" to accept. Hehe
GL if ur destination is KAC! LOL

misstabula
12th Mar 2009, 00:31
well let see:im not LOCAL and my basic salary is 630KD,locals do get double ONLY because they get second salary from the government as citizens of kuwait(great policy by the way).
There is no sharing rooms, but shring an apartment (2d/2b) in the companys accomodation.
Who is serving how to whom its a personal choice or lets say its a matter of education and intelligence.
"FUNNY" you were offered a job and didnt accept it ,in a company where at the end of the month you would get in your account more than 1100 kd and you would be working on a government job.
"FUNNY" you would be having 8 days off in a month,at least 2 days rest added to this,and around 2-3 home stndbys from which you wont get pulled.(13days not working)
"FUNNY" you would be working with people who realise that there is more to life than GO AND WRITE REPORTS AGAINST EACH OTHER WHO GAVE ORANGE JUICE TO WHO!!!!!!

That is my simple idea of working for an airline as cabin crew.

Oz_TB10
12th Mar 2009, 01:05
Misstabula,

"Funny" you call it choice,education intelligence when its racism.

GBB
12th Mar 2009, 02:55
mistabulla,
Salary you are talking about is NOT as high as you said, and how many years did you wait for that RAISE?! 10-15years? That raise came like 2-3 months ago? Tell everybody how did your contract looked like a year ago.
KAC doesnt provide company accomodation for male CC till TODAY! (as far as I know you get like 40KD living out money) and as for female CC yes... they have company accomodation which they have to pay for! (about 40-50KD per month)
Having 8 days off its NOT a privilege, its something MANDATORY, not only for KAC and not only in Kuwait.
What OZ TB10 said is spot on when it comes to dervice and pax.

QTRminator
12th Mar 2009, 04:36
Misstabula, can you elaborate a little about which customers that are good enough for you to serve and which are not, and who is then attending to the customers that are not good enough for you? Maybe some of your less intelligent and educated colleagues?:mad: