View Full Version : Ops Service Provider

justintime5
14th Feb 2009, 19:38
Hi,

I am looking to find a good ops support. I will be flying a C550 from EGKB and will not go back to those times of doing all the planning myself and be on my own in complicated situations. I have had Jet plan and other software but there is a lot more to a good dispatch than just doing a flight plan. I can remember when on my last job my boss decided to change destination on arraiving to the airport. I was all over the place just before a flight and that is not the kind of stress one needs before a flight.

I have been talking to Hadid, Universal, Jetex etc. First I find it exreamly expensive and then is not a real ops support. They just do what they are asked for. For what I understand. I have also contacted smaller providers but generally are other operators that try to reduce ops expenses but at the end of the day they are my direct competition in case of beeing under an AOC as I will be.

(If Lancelot wish to advertise here they can click the button at the top of the page.

Duck
Moderator)

Pls any other ideas?

Can not wait, already 4 months on the drydock. Hopefully start next month. Where would you start looking for a house for Biggin?

Thanks to all.

Phil Brockwell
14th Feb 2009, 21:49
Try Signum Aviation, Chester area I think.

Phil

First.officer
14th Feb 2009, 22:05
Hi,

Know of a very well run outfit that will be able to offer exactly what you require at the cost you're looking for - all very professional and experienced guys and they deal with all facets of operation both in Europe and Worldwide - and totally independent, so no conflict of interests to worry about ! you can get in touch with them via FlightWorx | Trip Support Solutions (http://www.flightworx.co.uk) - can also supply contact details if required - any info. needed then give me a PM - oh, and before anyone asks, not an employee of this company ! lol - just like to recommend excellent service providers ! :ok:

F/o

JB007
15th Feb 2009, 08:05
I'd put this post in the Flight Ops and Crewing forum, a wealth of knowledge will pop onto the forum for you!

Used to be a few outsourced ops in the LGW area, I think Jeppesen still have an Ops department...and Air Partner...all still around Crawley...

monkey lover
15th Feb 2009, 13:36
Hi

I have sent you a PM regarding your request

Thanks ML

merlinxx
15th Feb 2009, 14:41
Yup they do:ok:

samca
15th Feb 2009, 15:28
Hi,

I recommended you Lancelot Flight Service, I´ve been working with them for two year in fact with a C550 and they work really fine. And 50 euros per flight is nothing.
And the people that work in Lancelot very professional and eficient.

Are you going to fly for directfly??

regards

justintime5
15th Feb 2009, 17:59
Hi again,

Thankyou very much for your help. I have been contacted by some guys in PM and will get to answer all in the next few days. I´m of to LFPG and will be away for some days.

(If Lancelot wish to advertise here they can click the button at the top of the page.

Duck
Moderator)

Never the less I will have a look at other options and see.

EESDL
15th Feb 2009, 18:38
Give [email protected] a line - he should be able to help.
We don't use him but I know he gives an excellent/attentive service

HS125
16th Feb 2009, 10:07
Signum Aviation
We swear by them
[email protected]

Phil Brockwell
16th Feb 2009, 10:24
Call me a sceptic, but this thread seems a little too geared around promoting Lancelot.......

Flintstone
16th Feb 2009, 11:02
Funny you should say that Phil but I've been wondering why Justintime was spouting off about their wonderful service in his first post while supposedly asking who to use. Now he's back and singing their praises again.

More fishy than twenty fishy things in a fishy thing competition with a very good reason for being fishy.

FL470
16th Feb 2009, 11:31
Jet Aviation has different contract possibilities - one just with ops support. :ok:

easybandit007
16th Feb 2009, 11:49
Hello, try Flight Service International in Germany, they have done Ops for Vistajet and Ocean Sky , Swiss Eagle etc. They are not expensive, you don't need any contracts and pay only for used services.

Regards

0523 cov man
16th Feb 2009, 12:59
new fbo at coventry airport look at coventry airport website
0523 covman

hawkesmikey
16th Feb 2009, 13:37
not wanting to blow my own trumpet but swift at luton can do everything you ask!! and at a good price.

justintime5
16th Feb 2009, 15:14
Hello,

It´s really funny how people use their imagination.
As I said in my first post I already had very good information about Lancelot but I was sceptic about the price and the amount of service they provide. I have had a tough time looking for a provider (probably because of my ignorance as I have seen that there are plenty of guys out their) and I wanted some advise and brought back to you all my findings. I thought that this forum was all about sharing information.

I´m sure that if I open a thread with all the details about the great Pro Collins 21 displays nothing would happen. I have seen many threads explaining other services and products and nothing has been edited. Well I suppose there are some personal intrests from the moderator I suppose.

You guys need to drink a bit more with your pals and stop trying to play Sherlok Holmes finding conspiracies as what you are doing is putting people like me off writing and sharing any info with anyone.

I will keep my finding to myself from now on.

learjet50
16th Feb 2009, 20:37
Re Post by HS125

Try Signum a small but very efficant company they wont rip you off //they wont charge u £10 every time u make a change or call them with a 5 min delay.

Jeppesen etc are Ok dont get me wrong but if you have a B747 there OK
looking at your post you are a 1 man band but that does not mean you can do it all by yourself which u cant today..

I Know many operators like yourself that use Signum Give em a Try

Best wishes

Regards

G-DAVE
16th Feb 2009, 20:38
Having dealt with Signum Aviation, in a very similar aircraft to yours, I cannot praise the service highly enough.

Full support coverage, excellent communications, all handling was arranged and any last minute changes/problems dealt with; and all at a VERY competitive price.

I have reccomended others to this company and have never heard a negative comment.

As for houses in the area, the money you save using Signum will help towards the deposit :)

PM me if you need any other info :ok:

learjet50
16th Feb 2009, 20:45
Hi G_DAVE

I totally agree with your comments 1 St Class Staff and service and they know everbody in the Industry

Regards

Masser
16th Feb 2009, 21:55
Whats a good price to pay for flight planning services these days?

justintime5
18th Feb 2009, 15:29
Hi,

I am looking into some ops service providers for my near future operation and prices go from a few pounds to stupid amounts of money.
Basically what I have decided is that its not worth getting only a flight plan service as you can get much more for a small amount of money.
I have found very good prices for ops service for prices around 50-60 pounds per flight but most providers offer a "fixed" price per month. If you fly a lot it can be interesting.

When I finally have all the info I will share with all of you my findings if the moderators don't mind.

Don't pay more than 65 pounds per flight for a normal support is my conclusion.

MOCKBA
18th Feb 2009, 18:53
i, check out company ************** (http://www.eurojet-service.com/). They are at many places on the ground as ground support and also do flight planning for you. They are fast and very good quality

Good attempt to self-ad. I kno u, ******* fella :}

Well spotted Simpkins :O

Duck

GULF69
19th Feb 2009, 07:31
What about Jet Aviation?

crjlover
21st Feb 2009, 13:06
I asked to various company their support for the delivery on our brand new embraer.

I contacted air routing. And they replaied that they doesn't support airlines.
Than I contacted universal. No replay.
As last resource I contacted euro aloha (italian company based in BLQ), they supported us via their agreement with air routing.

y.celik
30th Mar 2009, 09:16
what do you think of Uniqjet flight support?

regards,
Yasser

merlinxx
30th Mar 2009, 13:18
Re ALOA BLQ, you picked a super bunch for support, heck and the good food:ok:

No I'm not ALOA, but know them well as a service provider:ok:

arnous
7th Apr 2009, 08:25
dear Justin,

I think you can try sky aviation services. they can provide you with all your needs with an exlent service in a resnable price. all companies you have mentioned are good but as you said they have high price.

arnous
7th Apr 2009, 08:28
you can try sky aviation services where they can suport you in africa and middle east and some parts of europe