PDA

View Full Version : Qr sim eval

Matt04
13th Feb 2009, 05:57
how long after the sim eval does it take for the QR HR team to send out an offer of employment or rejection? Right now it is going into the fourth week of waiting! Thanks for any input!:)

old747man
13th Feb 2009, 22:49
You Will be told then and there ...after the sim

Matt04
13th Feb 2009, 23:41
unfortunately, none of us six guys were told any specifics about the time frame. thanks for your response, though:)

tangalanga
14th Feb 2009, 01:50
It was 14 days for me. It was December, so they said they were trying to expedite things before the end of the year, so the positive answer was exactly 14 days after I left Doha. Same for my sim partner.
Good luck!!!:ok:

empati
27th Feb 2009, 20:34
Could you please give some details about the screening process and sim?

Thanks!

Capt Krunch
28th Feb 2009, 01:51
empati

try the SEARCH function. people are tired of answering the same thing over and over again.

Matt04

most of the time they let the guys know right away ( depends on the level of authority of the gentleman doing your assesment). if not they will let you know in a few weeks time.
4 weeks seems a bit to long there mate. if you did not make the grade, 7 times out of 10 they do not let you know.
but just in case, you should try to contact them to check your status.

QA has had plenty of success in the asian campaigns, whereas we have many pilots coming from SIA, and India. There is also word that QA might strike a deal and take some SIA F/O's on seconder for a 3 year term as SIA is cutting back a bit. ( hundreds )

who knows, but that fact remains, the more time passes and the more the global industry tumbles, the more qualified pilots we have on the list.

Poisoned by Compromise
Krunch