PDA

View Full Version : Celtic Airways? Who, when, where, WHAT!!?!?!

Attitude_Hold
30th Nov 2001, 06:00
Just a thought for you all,

If you come onto PPRuNe at any time you can be guarunteed to find a certain person who goes by the name "The Guvnor" making postings, a fair amount poke and prod at other REAL airlines.

It might not be known by non-frequent visitors to PPRuNe but "The Guvnor" is a CEO of an PIPE-DREAM airline! A Mr Robertson of Celtic Airways. :eek:

I personally find that his immature attitude to knock everyone else, and to come across all knowing seems to be very removed from the character needed to head an airline. :mad:

I wonder if maybe the efforts and intellectual prowess of this gentleman could be better directed in turning a PIPE-DREAM into a REAL airline. Yes! Thats right! With REAL (full size) L-1011's. :D

Just my two bob, what are your thoughts all???

Drop and Stop
30th Nov 2001, 10:16
Just my two bob, what are your thoughts all???
Another Guv cyberstalker ..... cool! :rolleyes:

raitfaiter
30th Nov 2001, 10:44
Drop an Stop....another Guvnor alias....pathetic! :D

Drop and Stop
30th Nov 2001, 10:56
Ahhh f#ck ... I've been found out... 2 years I've been 'cultivating' this UserName, I guess its back to the old drawing-board. I’m off to kick the cat!!

MaxAOB
2nd Dec 2001, 20:21
Chaps this is a rumour network and i reckon of what is said is utter blx. Any system where contributors are anonymouse! will breed more blx. In fact i reckon that this site has outlived itself for proper pilots, it seems dominated by numpties - including me. Bye bye.

:p :rolleyes: :cool: :rolleyes: :p

The Guvnor
4th Dec 2001, 14:31
Nope not me - but do tell more, Silky?