PDA

View Full Version : East Star - Wuhan China

purple head
9th Feb 2009, 20:54
East Star Airlines looks like it is going to be the first private Airline in China to fail, no pay for 2 months and aircraft cancelled. They are in talks with Air China now to see if Air China are interested in taking them over.

EPASZ
10th Feb 2009, 16:50
let me be the first to reply on ur thread. :P I think the reason no one replies on this is because no foreign person would have an idea on the China market like u do lol Do remember...ure special in China lol. U could create a group call 'foreign FO in China' and i think u will be the only person in it :P

EPASZ
10th Feb 2009, 16:58
To get back on the topic...i think private airlines are all in trouble this year besides Spring airline because it has its own travel agent network that could provide sufficient PAX load on their flights.

Dont think there are any good private airlines out there right now really...they are all the same...because they are managed by the same type of person and in the same dam culture...I think it would be a good idea to start working on how to ur get our freedom back...because it aint that simple in China..

Goodluck

purple head
11th Feb 2009, 01:19
No, it would have a membership of two now. We have another foreign FO in our company but he payed his own type rating and line training etc- CRAZY :-s
Glad to see your obviously still over the moon with your Cargo outfit, Foreign FO in China at a private company...........yeah great life :-p
I know what you mean about the private airlines. I'm supprised on one put any comments/thread about OKAY airways and all the trouble they have had recently. ( ie no flights for two months, and still have only three aircraft opperating. MA-60 grounded, 3 cargo 737's not flying and one 735 & 738 still not flying- but that seemed to be a mixture of cash and management problems)

iseul
11th Feb 2009, 03:23
Its not much better being a Chinese FO!!! Hey purple, i know you....infact i'm writing this post from your computer :-P