PDA

View Full Version : BE website what a pile of poop

SKYWALKER1
29th Nov 2001, 00:02
The BE website is down again what a crap outfit. They release cheap seats and then you cannot book, a friend has tried for 20 minutes to book online and got error after error. The new website flybe.com is not even loading.

If companies intend to compete in the cheap seat market at least get the infastructure right.

DAT got his money, fast and quick. no probs.

MaxBraking
29th Nov 2001, 01:23
Maybe if you have a decent computer or access it will load. I have not had any problems. But then again I don't look for the cheapest in everything.

Stop whinging!!

Ninjaman
29th Nov 2001, 01:54
Skywalker, I also have had no problem getting access, i guess you will have to eat your own humble pie. Considering you work for BE you would think that you would know better than to air your dirty linen in public. But then i guess some people are never happy unless they are whinging or criticising something or someone.
P.s. They are no low cost tickets to Brussels only BHD-london so i don't think the DAT comment really amounts to very much.
Take a chill pill.......

Raw Data
29th Nov 2001, 02:48
The www.flybe.com (http://www.flybe.com) website is not only functioning perfectly, it also loads about ten times as fast as PPRuNe!! I have tried it several times during the day and had no problems.

Might I suggest, SKYWALKER1, you get your facts straight before embarking on a slagging campaign. Had you even bothered to call the company or its' IT department, you would know that the problem is at your end (most likely your ISP).

Just think a little before posting...

Waveman
29th Nov 2001, 02:56
www.flybe.com (http://www.flybe.com) works for me, sort of. It actually puts up a box acknowledging there's problems (fix due 1/12). However, there's no sign of the NCL-BRU £79 fare (only £120+). DAT only 100 euros, shame cos I know the BE service with ex-Gill CC will be excellent.

RadAlt
29th Nov 2001, 22:14
This topic should be changed to:
'SKYWALKER1 what a pile of poop'

Change the world, start with yourself!!!