PDA

View Full Version : Cathay crews news

markontop
6th Feb 2009, 08:33
Latest crews news: seven investment adds, sounds like TEM gone wrong. Also subtle blending of direct entry freighter commands with pax commands, (wasn't done before ):ugh:obviously claytons seniority. Please flame or comment.

ALPHA FLOOR
6th Feb 2009, 12:05
A friend just past his QL and at his interview with the CP he was asked if he had considered putting his hand up for a freighter command.....

AFL

bobrun
9th Feb 2009, 08:43
Direct entry commands, shameful. And they say it`s still a career airline? They obviously aren’t starting one.

Rusty Shagman
9th Feb 2009, 11:50
Direct Entry Commands...? I thought the KA chaps were already captains before they were forced to accept three bars and a Rapid Exit Course! :yuk:

HardRock
9th Feb 2009, 20:08
Actually bobrun, they took the line "career airline" out of their latest company mission statement.

bobrun
12th Feb 2009, 02:07
Actually bobrun, they took the line "career airline" out of their latest company mission statement.

Hadn't noticed that! It says it all, doesn't it.

I was referring to a recent article in the SCMP, in which the company was defending the allegation that it wasn't a career airline anymore.

Saturn
12th Feb 2009, 08:37
That publication is laughable. I enjoy reading it very much then binning it where it belongs.

the reo
12th Feb 2009, 11:16
propaganda by the "crews news"

or

the SCMP

maybe you mean both are laughable