PDA

View Full Version : Honestly, you couldn't make it up...

Frankly Mr Shankly
5th Feb 2009, 23:09
Bad Landing Ryanair FR448 DUB-LPL 3rd Feb - Possibly Injured - MoneySavingExpert.com Forums (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.html?t=1467199)

Made me laugh anyway.

clareprop
6th Feb 2009, 07:11
Sounds like our friend from another thread.

To be fair if it is, he seems to have accepted the professional advice he has received and changed his position.

frnikolai
6th Feb 2009, 07:16
I am afraid, although you will be disappointed - that isn't me. But well done for spotting another passenger who was a little unsure about landings! I think you should point him in this direction - it helped me understand.

I never hurt my back, which is interesting - as you are strapped in and sitting down.

Also, at least I never asked for compensation or tried to claim Ryanair injured myself or anyone I was with.

I like him, just wondered if it was "normal" for the aircraft to do that - I think that poster has realized it, as he has said that the Boeing 737-800 is known for firmer landings - than a A320.

Nikolai.

angels
6th Feb 2009, 08:40
Nikolai - good on you for your change of tune. :ok:

frnikolai
6th Feb 2009, 15:17
I'm not sure if that is supposed to be sarcastic or rude.

I have changed my tune, as I was wrong - the 737-800 WILL have some feeling during touchdown, I know that now.

Nikolai

Final 3 Greens
6th Feb 2009, 16:51
frnikolai

Doesn't look rude or sarcastic to me, looks like someone is recognising that you asked a question, learned something and changed your position.

I wouldn't take offence, if I were you.

frnikolai
6th Feb 2009, 17:13
Thank you - I can't really tell expressions, sarcasm isn't very big in other languages!

Final 3 Greens
6th Feb 2009, 19:59
Cultural differences ;)

frnikolai
6th Feb 2009, 21:44
Absolutely!

rothin
10th Feb 2009, 06:41
This has all been explained to 'RYRnick' starting here http://www.pprune.org/passengers-slf-self-loading-freight/336582-ryanair-pilots-what-wrong-landings.html#post4288616

RYRnick shares the same grasp of English with frnikolai using the same odd phrasings and similar vocabulary.

Can't these two sort this out through PM's? (or a mirror?)